Reprisal?

Reprisal?
Thursday 18/07/2013, 22:42
MasterGaijin - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Reprisal?
MasterGaijin - Hero English - Thursday 18/07/2013, 22:42

Hi guys. I am sorry if this isn't the place to post this but I have no idea WHERE to post it.
My question is this...what exactly is 'Reprisal' and how exactly does it WORK?
I ask this because it is not listed under the FAQ guide as the other abilities are and when I tried to use the 'search' facility EVERYTHING came back in FRENCH! Now I'm sure that is fine if you SPEAK French but I'm afraid I do not.
So that aside, could someone please explain the functions of the 'reprisal' ability for me? If you could PM me would be best methinks as the chances are I won't be able to FIND this post after I POST it.
I have used a few game forums before but this one seems strange to me. I know it's probably just me being weird.
Anyway, if anyone can answer my question, I would be most grateful.
Many thanks in advance...Gaijin

2/4
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Thursday 18/07/2013, 22:50

Reprisal is a condition to an ability which is activated if your character goes second out in a round
3/4
MasterGaijin - Hero English
Friday 19/07/2013, 01:19

So say it's my turn to go first and my opponent has Reprisal as his ability, then it activates but if HE went first it doesn't? Hmmm. Got it. Thanks.
4/4
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 19/07/2013, 18:50

Opposite of courage

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals