They should make a new mode

Friday 19/07/2013, 03:16
awilly - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Friday 19/07/2013, 03:16

UR should make a mode that are actual Tournament brackets against 8 people in which you play continual games best out of 3 and whoever wins goes onto the next round against the next winner and so on and so forth until you have a winner! Each player should put in an x amount of clintz and the winner should get the jackpot.. What do you guys think? and you guys can post whatever game modes you would like to see on UR

2/9
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 19/07/2013, 06:48

How about some kind of "match limit" mode? You are only allowed so many matches (100 is a nice big number) in the room per day to score as best you can. Every match counts. Plus 1 point for a win, minus 1 for a loss, KOs are worth double. Time Outs and Quits count as KOs. Top X scores of the day get prizes. Maybe split into two formats like Survivor.
3/9
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 19/07/2013, 06:59

Addendum to "Limited Mode"
Each match won gives X+1 points for a win and X+2 for a KO, where X is the number of points earned from the previous match. If you lose, you lose a few points and your next win only grants the base 1/2 points.

Number of matches limited to somewhere between 30 and 70.
4/9
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 19/07/2013, 18:49

Or a story mode

Battle aginst certain clans, a bit like solo but more interactive

Maybe unlock cards and choose clan paths?

Could be cool.
5/9
UM--Coolio - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 23:10

I wish there was a mode where only the original cards of UR could be used.
6/9
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 15:51

They can make a new mode once they fix DM.
7/9
Im Suda - Guru - Limit Break English
Monday 22/07/2013, 06:42

I talked this in brief before in Limit Break guild chat, but a game mode(s) where your deck net worth in clintz could only be so much for example one mode would be 5K or less then 10K or less 25k or less and so on to 50 and 100. I think this would eliminate a lot of CR use so trying to fit a Chiara Cr splash, or Jackie Cr and other powerhouses wouldn't be seen on the lower price ranges. And I think this would promote use of cards that don't see a whole lot of action in the first place
8/9
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/07/2013, 11:08

Seconding AR and adding Coliseum to the list. No need to make new modes before the existing ones are fixed or at least out of beta.
9/9
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 22/07/2013, 22:00

You could always create an event.

if they were going to have a fight limit, late comers would be stuck.
if they had a win limit... with scoring similar to daily tournament...
then it would be a race for the maximum point wins.
easily thwarted by people playing poorly.

would be interesting.

otherwise, there is no real reason for new modes.
just wish the dual room wasn't fixed at 10 wins...

Chow

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals