Story Questions

Story Questions
Monday 22/07/2013, 02:34
hutson01134 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Story Questions
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked soulsEnglish - Monday 22/07/2013, 02:34

So I know that the story behind the cards/clans is not as important as gameplay, but I still like to read the card/clan descriptions to get a feel of Clint city. That said, there are a few (opinion based) questions I would like to ask the community:

1. Why would the Skeelz fight the Rescue and vise versa?
2. What is the 'goal' of the Freaks clan? (aka, what are the Freaks fighting for?)
3. Does Pam feel threatened by Douglas?
4. Why don't the Roots, Ulu Watu, and Frozn unite to stop pollution?
5. How chaotic is Clint City? (In the comics, it seems like a normal city, but I imagine it like steriotypical Detroit)

So what do you think? Do you have any questions?

2/5
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 22/07/2013, 03:19

1. Maybe some Skeelz students end up causing too much trouble with their powers.
2. Money and/or fame. They don't seem to have a real goal.
3. Probably not.
4. The Ulu Watu are more into having fun than actually protecting the environment, so that may come into conflict with the other two. The Roots may take issue with Frozn's technology; covering everything in ice was not a good way to introduce themselves.
5. I honestly don't get why people apparently still live there. Unless it's like this everywhere in the UR world.
3/5
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 22/07/2013, 03:48

1) The Skeelz are known for abusing their powers (Liam being a prime example). Rescue don't like that?
2) To have their circus be the best in the world?
3) Until Douglas gets an ape-girlfriend, then no.
4) Ulu Watu want the expansion of the sea and for it to always be "sunny", Roots want the expansion of the land and for it to always be sunny, Frozn want to protect their mountain home and for it to always be cold. Why would they remotely like eachother?
5) Gotham city is more chaotic than clintz city, period.
4/5
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/07/2013, 10:57

" Ulu Watu want the expansion of the sea - -, Roots want the expansion of the land"
So.. Team Aqua and Team Magma? And Frozn symbolizes Rayquaza and negates their weather shifts?
5/5
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/07/2013, 00:11

To answer your questions:

1) The Skeelz seem to have shifted their morality scale to netural with the departure of the headmaster Caelus Cr,so they're now a neutral clan.
2)The Freaks goal is to become one of the most respected clans in clint city,hence why they put on shows and fight at night.
3)Nope.Actually,i think Pam woild be happy to see people helping each other out.Conversely,the clint city beaches are huge,so it's rare they see each other anyway.
4)There are a number of reasons why this alliance would never work permanently.The Roots,i find are more militaristic with their views than the others,and somebody like Gertjan would rub a laid back clan like the Ulu Watu the wrong way.Also,the Frozn delve heavily in technology,which is more than likely a no-no for th Roots,who are more in tune with mother nature,and whatnot.
5)Well,i imagine it gets pretty violent.This is a city where everyone is hopped up on pills,there's random monsters,abductions,unsolved murders,underground fight leagues,and the police force likes relying on brutality.Forget Detroit,it's mostly like Harlem from The Warriors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warriors_(film)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals