Back to UR, whats the meta currently?

Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:13
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:13

Hey guys if you dont know me i used to be super active on forums! Had been busy with work etc.

So what's the meta currently like now? Huracan seems to be making a big hit, and Zhu Tang/ Fuzz banned?! good cards but wow it certainly changed a lot.
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:39

Zhu Tang being banned is just a weekly fluke from the Spanish, nevermind that part.
3/12
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 13:57

Hey wheres Jungo gone to?! last i checked Ongh still pwns
4/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 14:52

Troompah got banned and shallow people decided it was time to move onto other OP cards.
5/12
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 17:59

As in Huracan with Kinichaw
6/12
The Ideal - Master English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 21:20

Basic strategy seems to just block with 2 or 3 cards and aim to win with one or two very powerful nukes, adding 2 more hp in elo really slowed down the pace with there not being a threat of 2 hit ko's.
7/12
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 03/08/2013, 23:37

Oracle hasn't been gone that long that the 2 more HP is anything different.

Huracan have become increasingly popular in ELO after their last couple releases. They still lack an SOA or SOB, but quite frankly they don't need one. This is largely because their 2* are very competent, and they've got fine choices at the other star counts to fill spaces according to your other half. Kinichaw has an obvious weakness, but she is still incredibly threatening.

Zhu Tang is only player banned this week because of FPC actually being popular last week. Same reason that Kerozinn Cr is high in the format election this week. 5/3/3/2 splits were their most popular choice (most having Kero, some also with Marly).

Jungo certainly haven't gone anywhere. They were incredibly popular early in the week, and despite dropping slightly as the week went on they have still been around enough to be noticed.

This may not be totally accurate, but the most common clans I've seen in the last day or two have been Huracan, Sakrohm, GHEIST and Rescue. This is just based on what springs to mind, and isn't necessarily 100% true (nor the same for everyone).
8/12
troll4663 - Hero - Open Casket English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 04:43

What I've seen is mostly Huracan, and Nightmare. Lots of Nightmare. Surprisingly, SOA clans haven't been as common as I thought they would be.....haven't seen a single one this week.
9/12
The Ideal - Master English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 08:07

With Tuck being banned this week you wont see much of Roots, as for GHEIST ive seen them a decent amount this week.
10/12
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 04/08/2013, 18:18

The Huracan bonus favors aggressive play (on both sides), which I think is a good thing. Kinichaw is indeed threatening but I actually prefer the stability of Lumber Jack. (Is that like preferring Ongh to Troompah?) I agree with Joe-- Huracan are already quite strong without SOA or SOB because of their low-star cards and their bonus.

GHEIST has become stronger as more people have acquired Mechakolos, who is the top votegetter in his first week on the ballot.

Zhu Tang being banned seems like a fluke, but Kerozinn Cr is also getting a lot of votes this week. I guess the Kerzoinn/Zhu Tang/Shifou/Kusuri half has gotten some serious attention.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals