(Recruitment) Joker's Hideout
FrozenMeat - Hero - - fang.crew -English - Friday 25/10/2013, 07:41

Our guild is small, so we need your power to make it strong pls join us

Jokers Hideout

edited by ArtemisBZ Friday 25/10/2013, 07:41

2/4
FrelancePizza - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 25/10/2013, 08:34

Smoke they have 7 people and are level 2. You guys have 3 people and barely have an xp for your guild. IT IS SPELLED GUILD NOT GUILID.
3/4
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 25/10/2013, 10:10

@Smoke

I can see you are enthusiastic about getting more members for your latest guild... I say latest because its something like your third guild in about 3-4 days. I can also see you like to help people... it even says it 3 times in your profile.

But posting your own guild link on another guilds recruitment thread is very disrespectful, even more so when you made your own thread a few hours ago (which isn't that different from the one that you replaced by the way).

Next time you want to post your link where it doesn't belong, for goodness sake restrain yourself.

Good luck Jokers Hideout.
4/4
SOF-Archinado - Master - Slaves of Freedom English
Friday 25/10/2013, 14:05

Its not going to be shut down our guild guys, The Founder will take care of it. And im very sorry Guys.

edited by ArtemisBZ Friday 25/10/2013, 14:05

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals