YOU WOULD NOT READ THIS RIGHT?
Sunday 28/01/2007, 07:58
Gazelle28 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
YOU WOULD NOT READ THIS RIGHT?
Gazelle28 - Imperator English - Sunday 28/01/2007, 07:58

HAHA, a curiosity question... Anyways

Is there a deck that would have a high chance of topping a daily tournament?? Aside from evolving in the midst of the tourney?

2/8
Krovic-evo - Veteran English
Sunday 28/01/2007, 10:42

Well i made 6th, that was my best, i didnt stop playing at all for he entire duration of the tornament, and i didnt lose any matches. i played Montana Uppers. with Tyler jackie Dorian Zatman Don Ottavia Rosa vickie.. even tho that deck dominated, i only made 6th that was dou to a high number of starts.. i was getting 18 points average. this deck is built tough, but you have to win every match or you will be left behind big time.
3/8
0 Dark Army - Imperator - The Flying Dutchman English
Saturday 03/02/2007, 23:55

I tried it with offense, but i just manage to make it top 25 twice.
4/8
Humo87 - Veteran English
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 17:33

I made top ten a few times by playing strong low level cards
5/8
DawgPound - Senior English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 14:09

It really depends..how strong you DECK would be it all matters to the GAME TIME..

e.g

STRONG DECk-LONG FIGHT TIMES= eventually youll get hi points in winning BUT it will take another 8-10 mins before your next figth.

MINIMUM DECk-SHORT FIGHT TIMES = SCORES and MORE figths..

that is my observation in the game..

hope this helps
6/8
0- JP PI - Master - NOYP! English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 15:11

Bro Supremo, in our Guild Message Boards, we have a Thread named:
Tournament Deck
Please study it and learn from the Star Count Battles. It doesnt matter if you finish the round in the 2nd or 4th round, as long as your low stars beat their high stars, your average battle points will always be 30. Also post your new deck with the mass Zatman, been seeing you in the top 25 of the daily tournaments recently. GJ!
GGs!
7/8
harvstar12 - Veteran English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 20:20

I have a deck its got all leaders Striker Lost Hog yokkie tanavara Uranus and alixie it does amazing for me
8/8
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 15/02/2007, 01:22

I'm averaging 20 per battle. Dang, thanks for the info 0-JP. Looks like I've got some more work to do....

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals