Comments
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 23:56
DawgPound - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Comments
DawgPound - Senior English - Tuesday 13/02/2007, 23:56

Good Day to all of you..

i have constructed a deck with the help of O-JP( thank you BRO ), the problem is, im having troubles on how to play the deck..

any comments and suggetions for my DECk and would soon to be an ELO player..

my deck consist of
Jane Ramba
Amiral Py
Meroo
War Dog
Tunned
Vermyn N
No Nam
Bruce

am now currently lvl 15 and leveling my way to join in an ELO tournament..

any comments and suggestions would be highly appreciated..

to O-JP (SALAMAT BRO)

2/7
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 03:18

Experience lg bro, no need to ask anyone how to play it, practice practice practice it and enjoy how your cards evolve.
GGs!
3/7
0 Dark Army - Imperator - The Flying Dutchman English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 09:33

O-JP is one of the best deck-constructors in the game. I'm using a deck of him too.
Unfortunately my opponents are doing to opposite of what I'm expecting them to do
4/7
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 11:27

Lol that is normally the case and then when you decide to try the opposite they do as you initially thought they would do lol...its murphy's law...but as 0-Jp said practice dude get to know your cards i know it sounds corny but its true...believe in your deck
5/7
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 12:07

In short, be your deck....be your deck!
6/7
DawgPound - Senior English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 13:32

Practrice makes PERFECt..but no one is PERFECt..

JP..tnx bro..i am now planning on a new deck..any suggestions?
7/7
0- JP PI - Master - NOYP! English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 15:07

Stick with the cards that you have. Like a prayer i say to everyone in both NOYP! & Nasty Noypi;
Never use your clints unless it's a bargain, save it till you get your pack from your tournament credits and use your savings to buy cards that would support the cards that you have obtained from your pack (Picking your pack is whole different subject). If your new cards suck, then keep them and repeat the process. This is the only way non-premier users can prosper in Urbane Rivals.
GGs!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals