Leader for sentinels

Leader for sentinels
Sunday 11/02/2007, 10:50
Rooster666 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Leader for sentinels
Rooster666 - Veteran English - Sunday 11/02/2007, 10:50

I have a pure Sentinel deck with: Any(c), William(c), Josh(u), Copper(u), Zdrone(u), Chloe(r), Havok(r) and Dragan(r) and i'm thinking about putting a Leader into my deck, who do you advise it to be and instead of which character?

2/6
Gert81 - Novice - ~EliTe kRew~ English
Monday 12/02/2007, 15:30

Bridget meaby ?
3/6
Gainen - Senior English
Monday 12/02/2007, 19:11

Pisz po polsku
4/6
Rooster666 - Veteran English
Monday 12/02/2007, 19:42

Nie wszyscy polski znaj%u0105
5/6
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 03:38

For Sentinels, due to the fact that this is a Tournament deck that you have posted, not an ELO deck,
I would prefer that you play with cards with low star counts, so that you can actually gain some descent Battle points, but if its just for fun, then Ashigaru is the Leader for your deck. My reasons... Stop Opp Ability which can easily destroy the Sentinels, if you know who your opponent is sending 1'st, Copper or Dragan can make a descent strategic attack.
GGs!
6/6
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 08:11

I would say go for a Hugo and boost your attack even further...its strategic aswell, making your opponent play more pills then he should lol

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals