Why my opponeny always .....

Friday 03/11/2006, 18:31
dabandicot - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
dabandicot - Novice English - Friday 03/11/2006, 18:31

I don't understand why my opponenet always starts first in a a battle,just in some case the first beat it's 2 me,anyway i don't see any rule explaining this fact!!! Can you clear my doubts please???

2/8
Elsman - Imperator - ONE-OFF English
Saturday 04/11/2006, 10:12

I haven't understand that yet XD But i noticed that the player with the greater level usually start firts...
3/8
ByteBandit - Hero - Dirty DogZ English
Saturday 04/11/2006, 17:14

The player with the most stars in his starting hand begins
4/8
orionbeltidema - Master - Nederland English
Sunday 05/11/2006, 08:31

No the player with the most pillz goes first. But wen the pillz are equal then the strongest 1 hits first
5/8
Lynden-evo - Senior English
Wednesday 08/11/2006, 03:48

Ok the player with the mist stars plays first anthen the player with the most pillz in that rouind goess first but if the cards have the same number of pillz the card with the best ability/bonous goes first.
6/8
1Fujiwara Evo - Legend English
Monday 20/11/2006, 10:17

Really? i didn't know that..the game's rules section does not say anything about that i think..
7/8
R-O-S-S - Senior - T-R-O-Y English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 01:44

And i thot that was in random and only those with Ashigaru dont draw cards first.
8/8
Roscoe - Senior English
Friday 24/11/2006, 06:32

I think it's the attack. The one with more attack attacks first. In case of a draw, priority goes to who's turn it is.

Just a thought... I could be wrong.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals