Click here if you forgot your password.

Just one ELO deck?

Just one ELO deck?
Wednesday 27/12/2006, 16:35
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Just one ELO deck?
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Wednesday 27/12/2006, 16:35

I know that the stuff is trying to make new cards in order to make all clans equally powerfull... But theres one little problem which has three words:

Tanaereva Wee Lee

Those guys are so powerful alone and considering there are many cards to support them (Nanook, Gaia, Gabrielle) Ulu Watu simply rulez all ELO matches. Expect few cards, most of them banned like Vickie or Baby Q I have complete collection. Ive tried to build many decks that had nothing common with Ulu Watu. I tried almost every combination of clans and played lots of games to test those decks, but I was always loosing to Ulu Watu. Theyre simply too powerful and only few decks can equal them a bit (Junkz Uppers or Junkz Sentinel). So I think that next banned card should be either Wee Lee or Tanaereva because the way it is now is: "play Ulu Watu = win"

2/4
The Unkown - Imperator English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 00:45

Stop crying.
3/4
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 05:06

Not really to beat Ulu Watu is to tie them up for each card:

*All Stars is balance
lamar or Eyrton---->tanaereva
Flo---->Wee Lee

*Bangers not bad it can save some stars
Laetitia--->tanaereva
Saddy---->Wee Lee

*Nightmares nobody tries to play
Ielena--->tanaereva
ombre---->Wee Lee

*Sakrohm could play some defense
Uranus and GraksmxxT(whatever)
u may or may not report xxljxx for his insult by anyway u could press "print screen" located on ur keyboard then open paint then Ctrl v
send this picture on abuse@urban-rivals.com
that is all
yes everybody has the cards but i have the strategy
even though i dont have the cards, i will still win
4/4
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 08:50

Try a ALLSTAR / Uppers combo the allstar clan rips through the ULU WATAS hehehehe although i have a ULU WATA / Uppers deck i always have a problem with allstars

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals