ELO deck help please

ELO deck help please
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 08:47
SuicideMajor - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
ELO deck help please
SuicideMajor - Senior English - Tuesday 26/06/2007, 08:47

Hey guys can any of you help me create an ELO deck which is completely based around these two decks?

Fang Pi Clang
Freaks

if you can all find someway of helping me with all your infinite wisdom please post your suggestions here,
« Previous123Next »

2/26
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 12:26

Ok............................................................once again.......clintz waster
FANG PI CLAN!!!! *12
Kinjo *5
Windi Mor *2
Xia Leming *2
Seldnor *3

Freaks *8
Titus *3
Boris*3
Miss Ming/Geuner *2 .. either 1 of course

Leader *5
Bridget/Hugo/Timber *5..either 1 of course

If u're listening to my tips.......u like spending ur clintz.....

Try listening to others..see what they say
3/26
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 18:03

- Better change Kinjo to Lost Hog (1 lvl kill threat) or Kerozinn (doesn't suffer from stop opp bonus + higher attack)
- Seldnor sucks, his 5 attack makes your opponents laugh

If I would make one , inregarding the cost of the deck, in would be this one:
I don't have all the latest Freaks cards so sorry if my build is bad

Freaks *13
Boris *3
Graziella *2 (or Miss Ming *2)
Splata *5
Titus *3

Fang Pi Clang *12
Xia Leming *2
Marlysa Cr *2
Windy Mor *3
Kerozinn *5
4/26
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 20:39

You'll probably have more luck with Lost Hog, for a 5 star, since he is a scare tactic more than anything else, but Marlysa Cr is around 70k clintz at the moment, so be aware that she might be hard to come by.
Windy Mor is pretty good at 2 stars.
Boris, and Titus are basically the same card, where one is -, and the other +, they each have their high points at the same star count. I advocate using Zoltran, 6 power, -3 damage min 3.
I also suggest using Kati rather than Splata, Splata is 5 stars, you could bring Xia out for Kati, and Splata out for Zoltran...

which would be
Freaks 11
Boris 3
Graziella 2(or Miss Ming if you want the courage)
Zoltran 3
Titus 3

Fang Pi Clang
Lost Hog 5
Kati 4
Windy Mor 3
Marlysa Cr 2

thats what i say just people will be afraid of lost hog, but most of the time, they will think you're bluffing to expend pillz.
5/26
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 23:44

No..cause Kinjo lvl5 hav +3 damage and bonus +2 damage =10 damage...plus another fury...12damage!!!! INSTANT KILLLLL
6/26
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 02:19

Kerozinn is the only elo worthy level 5 in Fang Pi Clang. the others are good for 1 hit ko's, but that's about it. use kerozinn and/or Macumba and/or Kati. without one of those the fang half would be terrible.

as for Freaks, Maciej is the best. if you use marlysa as the 2 for fang, use Miss Ming, but if you can't afford marlysa you should use Graziella since most of the time she has the advantage over ming (courage ain't that great)

ok, try this-
marlysa 2
xia lemming 3
Macumba 4
Kati 4
Miss Ming 2
boris 3 \
Zoltan 3 >- pick 2
Titus 3 /
Maciej 4
7/26
ZEPPELlN - Veteran English
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 09:11

Kinjo is stopped with stop opp ability......
Lost Hog is stoppped by stop opp bonus....
pick either one, Vlad... (aaaaaaahhh!! we have the same name!!)
8/26
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 10:46

Lool whaaha
Offcourse lost hog sucks when you face All Stars or Roots ,but in other matches when they have only 1 stop opp ability/bonus they are pretty fookt with him. I used him for a while and he can be played at all sorts of ways.
He is an ever 1 turn kill threat. And that makes your opponents do crazy stuff
Offcourse kerozinn is much more consistent and that's why I picked her
9/26
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 11:00

Then..what to do?!?!?!?! Kerozzin is a lil 2 expensive and i prefer seldnor cause of his life drainer power
and errr.......lost hog can actually scare the oppenent....but everyone with lost hog mostly put 8-all pillz on them......like i fougt a guy with lost hog lvl 5..i'm like..ohno!! he hav lost hog!!!but he pu all 12 pillz on him..at the first round!!!!later i pwned him with high damagw cards..Kinjo is muc more better
10/26
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 11:35

When beginning players play lost hog they put all pillz to it with fury, you can bet your life for that.
When advanced players play lost hog you don't know what to do. Should I play most of my pills to prevent dying or should I take my chances and hope he did not play all his pills... It's fun!
Seldnor might look like a nice card if he damages an opponent, but the 5 power makes him rubbish. Really, the card is no good in elo! Don't think he will ever damage your opponent
Kinjo isn't that good either as he too can be affected by stop opp ability. Kerozinn does not mind that.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals