ELO deck

ELO deck
Wednesday 04/07/2007, 19:07
pa-kilkowski - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
ELO deck
pa-kilkowski - Novice English - Wednesday 04/07/2007, 19:07

What is the best deck i could have . i have this luck of having the weakest cards on my deck at almost every hand. and what clans do you suggest with Nightmare? i have all max of :
Mojo, Kenny, Dieter, Sheitane
what should go with them. i have 83% of the cards so i could probably have the cards you would suggest. i am planning to sell the rest if your suggestion works out thank you

2/8
AGT_seyfer_EV - Veteran - Academia GuildTuga Português
Wednesday 04/07/2007, 23:33

Hum, did u try with Ulu Watu? good cards with power, so u can use more pillz in Nightmare cards, u could use something like this

12* Nightmare
Mojo 3*
Kenny 4*
Dieter 3*
Sheitane 2*

13 Ulu Watu
Gaia 3*
Nanook 3*
Hikiyousan 5*
Gabrielle 2*

if u can, try it, and say if u did well

good games
I
3/8
Whitehouse - Novice English
Thursday 05/07/2007, 03:45

Some Pussycats would be effective becuz with them u could use a kenny or another life gain card to weaken them and then u could play defense for teh next 2 rounds and then just hit them one more time with a stronger monster
4/8
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 05/07/2007, 05:04

Using Nightmare as an ELO deck maybe fun but i suddgest different builds instead. Maybe any mix between All Stars, Pussycats, Sakrohm and Uppers can make a strong ELO build. But in respect to the topic, I believe that you should play with Sakrohm with the major defensive stance and nice 8 Powered cards.
5/8
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 05/07/2007, 06:07

Those are good cards to use for ELO, i used to use them when i played Nightmare.
i tried Ulu Watu, but i had the more success using Roots as a support clan, and my most success was with Uppers/Nightmare, but then you'd have extra stars to spend on Ielena...
6/8
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Thursday 05/07/2007, 11:01

I used to play Nightmare, but now I play Pussycats/Sakrohm and it's WAY better imho
7/8
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 05/07/2007, 22:05

I'm currently running a Montana, Sakrohm Deck, it's pretty good, based on skill matches, i win 70% of the time, and Draw another 10%...(last resort) but this is in the lower Echelon.
8/8
pa-kilkowski - Novice English
Friday 06/07/2007, 16:36

Hey. thanx for all of your suggestions. im currently trying out what 0-JP NN has suggested. it's working pretty good. i'll try some different suggestions next week . thank you again
- kegan_anreda

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals