Zatman

Zatman
Monday 09/07/2007, 02:37
ReadTheRules - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Zatman
ReadTheRules - Legend English - Monday 09/07/2007, 02:37

Everyone knows he is way too powerful, but i just thought of a way to change him without doing anything to his power, damage, and ability. make him 4 stars! he could start out at 8/1 and gain 1 damage each time he levels up or make him 5/1 and gain 1 power and damage. he would still get a lot of use in elo at level 3 (1 or 2 also if he starts at 8 power) something must be done about him, it makes me mad how good he is especially when comparing him to my favorite clan (1 8 power, 1 7 power, and almost everything else is crappy ) please give my fav. clan some help
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Mukami - Imperator English
Monday 09/07/2007, 07:09

Zatman is overpowered and he shuold be baned from Evo its simple.
3/16
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 09/07/2007, 08:15

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no i do not think that the players should get every card banned or upgraded to more stars just because it doesnt suit his clan its so unfair...if Zatman gets banned then you might aswell ban Lamar and once you do that ban Striker and after that how about those Saks - GraksmxxT, SkrumxxT and Uranus...and when they are gone oh lets just pick off those defensive Pussycats...The upgrading and banning of cards are so annoying...please dont try to get cards banned there will just be a stronger card to replace it in another clan...not long we will be fighting with 3star cards all with 1 power and 1 damage...you are destroying ELO...i suggest you work around your problem...Sorry Neko
4/16
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 09/07/2007, 08:23

He is just balanced the way it is
There are i think 2 power cards of Uppers usable in elo - Zatman and Dorian
and a rare level 3 card usable = Rubie
but Rubie is too weak thus Uppers is balanced.
Compared to All Stars who has solid cards,Marina;Striker;lamar;Alexei and even Flo
and a comparison to Ulu Watu has Jeff,Hikiyousan,Nanook,Gaia
So what i am talking about?Im talking about Uppers is not the best,it is just a balanced clan,If only All Stars would have solid 8 power cards they will be the best,but instead Ulu Watu owned with power

*Uppers = balanced
All Stars = good bonus and good cards
Ulu Watu = excellent 8 and 7 power cards,still not good bonus

PS:i like mukami_bb ban it from evo,so you just use Zatman level 1 on elo
5/16
AGT_seyfer_EV - Veteran - Academia GuildTuga Português
Monday 09/07/2007, 11:22

LOL we can't ban every single card that is good, or that other have problems to deal with, and anyway Zatman is not that good of card in elo, just a lvl 1 pussycat can block half of his damage, so no problem there, i don't Zatman as that much of trouble, but indead he can make u win games, but it's just another card
6/16
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 09/07/2007, 13:08

Lol! not this topic again... zzz!
7/16
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 09/07/2007, 20:30

Ban Zatman !!!
and Ban Uppers in general.
the whole clan is over powered with the -10 attack min 3...
Grrrrr!
especially that Mickey T guy...
8/16
Drain WMD - Guru English
Monday 09/07/2007, 22:25

Umm why not stop being afraid of Zatman and use him to your advantage? I mean hes not only some people can use everyone can purchase and use him.
9/16
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Monday 09/07/2007, 22:47

I agree that Zaman is overpowered, and the Uppers in general too. But even worse than Zatman, is Jackie......that one is what i call Strong Card. At least she is banned in ELO (or bad, now that i use Uppers).

But Uppers have his weakness too. I don't see any cards that reduce damage, Tyler is a real bad 5 star card and so on.
10/16
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Monday 09/07/2007, 23:23

I say just make him a collector because that will decrease the frequency of seeing him because you wont be able to get him in the shop and he will be really expensive in the market...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals