Need a little help with my ELO deck

Saturday 09/09/2006, 09:46
-Xoric - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
-Xoric - Moderator - lonely fightersEnglish - Saturday 09/09/2006, 09:46

I just can't seem to find the right ballance it's quite annoying so i might as well turn to help here

not going to post the list of cards i have since it's basically ever non collector card (and the ones i don't have i can get) and all of them maxed Aldebaran and Lao

so any kind of help would be apreciated... i've tried a lot of combinations but i just can't find the right ballance between high cards and the low ones *sigh*

so thanks in advance for any help btw i played decks with either Uppers or Pussycats combined with another gang..

2/9
-Xoric - Moderator - lonely fighters English
Saturday 09/09/2006, 11:30

Btw this is what i'm playing right now and trying out:

Charlie
Wanda
Yayoi
Frankie Hi
Jackie
Zatman
Aurelia
Rebecca
3/9
KevinCastle15 - Imperator English
Saturday 09/09/2006, 17:39

Thats a pretty good deck but you should take out Frankie Hi Zatman and jackie and put in more people from Pussycats and Sentinel. like Gwen and noon stevens and William. but its only my opinion.
4/9
Saturday 09/09/2006, 19:14

Hmm oke i'll need some more oppinions on that then... the only reason i kind of put sentinels in this deck was the star limit i had left after putting cards like Charlie Yayoi and jackie in might try it out though seems worth a shot.
5/9
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Saturday 09/09/2006, 23:58

I've noticed Sentinels are a weak clan for EVO. they are good as filler cards and not even that good.
6/9
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Sunday 10/09/2006, 20:15

Why would you take out Uppers for Pussycats? the Uppers bonus is rediculus for elo pussy cats are only good cause their star lvl is low which allows you to pepper them in, my opinion is unify to 2 clans and drop Charlie for Dorian, look at it this whay which bonus would you want -10 attack min 3 or -2 damge min 1.
7/9
Wednesday 13/09/2006, 07:54

Oke changed it a little what i play now:

Dorian
Jackie
Zatman
Frankie Hi
Samantha
Wanda
Yayoi
Feelyn
8/9
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 14/09/2006, 07:32

Solid deck the only trouble you'll hit is when you get all 3 Pussycats, but that don't happen to much. relly solid deck
9/9
Friday 15/09/2006, 06:38

Happened once so far but i won that one cuz my opponent had a even crappier hand XD

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals