The COmbination of uranus and graks in one deck

The COmbination of Uranus and graks in one deck
Monday 25/12/2006, 13:46
6SimS-Sven - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
The COmbination of uranus and graks in one deck
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiAEnglish - Monday 25/12/2006, 13:46

If these 2 cards drawn by my opponent, i never won a single match with these sakhrom especially combo'ed with Ulu Watu or even Pussycats...i think its good u ban Uranus or graks D rofl!
« Previous123Next »

11/26
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 28/12/2006, 00:59

I think theyre not so powerfull at all... well if they come both you cant do anything but your opponent must be very lucky to get them both... i am sure you have in your deck at least two powerful cards and when you get them both your opponent got no chance... so its more about luck than about "Sakrohm is so goooood" - but most of the time he will get either Uranus or GraksmxxT and there are lots of ways how to deal with just one of them: Either let him go through for 5 dmg and concentrate your dmg onto another rounds or use some "stop opp ability" cards...

And if somebody suggests banning some cards i would prefer either Wee Lee of Tanaereva cos Ulu Watu is much more powerful than Sakrohm (see subject called "Just one ELO deck?" i created yesterday)
12/26
The Unkown - Imperator English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 01:16

Btw im sorry your having these problems but we simpily dont give a *beep*.
13/26
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 02:13

NaNo-lanzro, I know what he's talking about. I was merely saying it from my point of view. And how it sounds to me. I didn't ask to ban Sakrohm, but what other Sakrohm cards ppl are using, besides Uranus and Graks????? And yes I've had my fair share of playing opponents who uses those two cards so I know what I'm talking about.

And when I said nullify them, I meant use cards that can counter their abilities. And besides what's the point you telling me whether I understand what he says or not when it's you who don't get it. I'm just forwarding my opinions. Thanks for sharing.....

jericho78
14/26
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 08:47

Why is it every time im saving for a certain card people want to ban it lol that sucks...although the combination is strong there are cards that TOTALLY difuse that combination all you have to do is implement them into your deck...
15/26
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 10:21

Ok guys i'm just kidding to ban...u see rofl means
r-rolling
o-on the
f-floor
l-laughing
i bet everyone understands now D
16/26
Thursday 28/12/2006, 11:00

Some of these guys on urban rivals just take things far to serious i agree with you Rogueknight...i posted a thread for swoping Mortbax 750 Clintz for a Malmoth well lets just say the response wasnt to good i wont mention names...but anyway happy games
17/26
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 15:24

Yes ur 100% right, players nowadays are really hot tempered....
18/26
Baahaa - Veteran - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Thursday 28/12/2006, 16:44

Not hot tempered just annoyed
19/26
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Friday 29/12/2006, 02:40

Yeah I agree! Especially those who thinks they are smart or trying to be smart-a** That is the only time when I'm mad at others.....

I'm glad some players still knows the meaning of fun. LOL

Hey Suicidalfinga, how's the Malmoth?
20/26
Friday 29/12/2006, 08:39

Yo he's all good jericholol still building up a junks deck though

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals