Strongest elo deck ?

Strongest elo deck ?
Tuesday 16/01/2007, 14:39
KisadaBB EVO - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Strongest elo deck ?
KisadaBB EVO - Veteran - Blues BrothersEnglish - Tuesday 16/01/2007, 14:39

Yea... imo the strongest is the Ulu Watu - Uppers deck i play Ulu-Junkz , Junkz - Sentinels etc... and what's ur opinion ?
« Previous12Next »

2/13
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 16/01/2007, 16:05

Can you please post a deck so that we can discuss to prove your opinion?
3/13
KisadaBB EVO - Veteran - Blues Brothers English
Tuesday 16/01/2007, 16:23

Heh my topic is about ur opinion " What's the strongest ELO deck ? " . So plz post here decks that are the best for you .My Ulu-Upp :

Ulu -
Tanaereva
Gabrielle
Nanook
Wee Lee

Upp -
Frankie Hi
Zatman
Gina Glift
Samantha
4/13
Wednesday 17/01/2007, 02:18

Using a similar deck, but i changed Gina Glitt for Gaia.
5/13
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 17/01/2007, 05:18

I use to use that deck but it doesnt work for me anymore every week someone comes up with a killer deck...this is what im using at the moment...Roots...Kiki,Noodile,Yookie and Beltran...Alongside Junkz...Otakool,Malmoth,Keanew and Veenyle...the strongest deck i've played against was a complete Montana deck...good games

wish you luck for the future
6/13
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 17/01/2007, 05:41

There's no such thing as a "Strongest" deck, it all depends upon strategy and your ability to guess or predict your opponents moves. I sometimes get crushed even if I obtain my strongest draw against strong opponents with a weaker draw! It depends 80% on your skill and the rest 20% on luck & your draw.

Sorry if I drifted away. Coming back to your deck, it seems like you're investing a lot on the Ulu Watus and ignoring the once-mighty Uppers. Still, it depends on your gamestyle but I recommend that you invest a little more on the Uppers (it's all about balance). In my humble opinion, chuck out Wee Lee, replace him with Gaia at LvL 2 and use Dorian at LvL 4 instead of Samantha (if you are a defensive player) or Dorian at LvL 5 instead of Gina Glitt (if you're the offensive type).

Hope this helped.

Gg... always.
7/13
Wednesday 17/01/2007, 12:06

I agree with Isaiah 8 evo, some of the strongest decks I have encountered are those with Mid-evolved cards like Carlie @ 4 stars and Vermin N at 3 stars.
8/13
Morder4Life - Senior English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 12:44

Damn Isaiah I hate when people are doing it.
Gaia lvl 2 is not cheap at all!
Btw isaiah I think you need DJ Korr Cr for your deck.
9/13
KisadaBB EVO - Veteran - Blues Brothers English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 19:03

Can u help me build Sakhrom Uppers Elo deck ? I have : Zatman, Dorian ( lv 3,5 ), Gina Glift, Samantha, Frankie Hi, Jim, A Award, Caciope, GraksmxxT, Phonos, Uranus,
10/13
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/01/2007, 07:32

Sakrohm have only GraksmxxT and Uranus that can be well used in an ELO deck. Thay might have a bonus that is among one of the best among the clans, but save for GraksmxxT they aren't a good offensive play (according to me, your views may be different).

Ok, now coming back to your deck...

Uppers (17*):
1. Zatman - 3*
2. Dorian - 5*
3. Jim - 4*
4. Frankie Hi - 3 *
5. Samantha - 2*

Sakrohm (8*):
1. GraksmxxT - 4*
2. Uranus - 3*
3. Caciope - 1*

The above config depends offensively on the Uppers and defensively on the Sakrohm, so use this config only if you are an Uppers player.

However, to ensure a balance....

Uppers (13*):
1. Zatman -3*
2. Dorian - 4*
3. Jim - 4*
4. Samantha - 2*

Sakrohm (12*):
1. Venus - 4*
2. GraksmxxT - 4*
3. Uranus - 3*
4. Caciope - 1*

People usually see the Deck strength instead of the Draw strength, this is where they always make a mistake.

PS: Arshner, is that a sarcasm? LoL

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals