For those who make elo decks...read carefully

Tuesday 06/03/2007, 10:42
6SimS-Sven - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiAEnglish - Tuesday 06/03/2007, 10:42

As u can see there are a series of cards coming out..and sometimes you dont have to use em all...

Firstly, You think what clan to use...so whatever you use should have a combination of defence and offence or a combination of more
All Stars,sentinels,Uppers,Montana,Roots - offensive
La Junta,Fang Pi Clang,Pussycats-damaging and reducing damages
nightmares,GHEIST-abilities

Unique clans:
Sakrohm-plays a very good defense as well as defence such as cards like Uranus, GraksmxxT,SkrumxxT
Ulu Watu-also has huge damage and gives little reducing damage(Nanook,tanaereva,Gabrielle,Wee Lee)

Now u know what each clans do...as for some newbies they always try getting Fang Pi Clang/Pussycats which is bad for beginners...as u know for some players kv_ravendark uses good decks All Stars-Pussycats...as for 6sims-haji uses a Pussycats-Sakrohm(i dont know if he still use it)

So if u want to make ur good elo deck first u analyze which is which...so u make ur own combos and styles
gg

2/5
Gruchul - Legend English
Tuesday 06/03/2007, 22:51

You missed Bangers
3/5
Conan_ganton - Hero - Sith knights ελληνικά
Wednesday 07/03/2007, 05:20

And Junkz too...
And Roots are quite the same as the Gheists... more like in the abilities category than in the offensive.
Good points nevertheless
4/5
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 07/03/2007, 07:13

Awww alright Bangers is offensive and has a little defense like ulu watus but Bangers aint got someone who has 8 power
5/5
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 07/03/2007, 08:09

Oh Roots no noodile,Ratanah,Yookie and beltran has high power....yes it has stop ability but what i mean "äbiities" when i categorized dem is their effects poison 1 min 1... 1 life per damage and more
moreover its just miss twice who has i think 8 power and maybe selsya will have in the GHEIST =)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals