Click here if you forgot your password.

Maxed cards in Lost Warehouse.

Tuesday 10/04/2007, 01:25
Margyanni - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost SoulsEnglish - Tuesday 10/04/2007, 01:25

I dont understand why any fully evolved cards are allowed to be used while playing in the lost warehouse. To me if they posted next to the name of the room, that your not allowed to use fully evolved cards in that room, it would solve most of the problems everyone keeps bringing up in both EVO and HAN style play as well as any other "style play " people use.
theres all kinds of rooms for different levels, and a room where randomness is disabled, so why not just make lost warehouse for UN-Evolved cards played in EVO or HAN style play only and make it a rule there are no maxed cards allowed in that room and post it next to the name of the room so people can see it when they choose what room to play in.
Maybe evn make it the next poll for people to vote on
Just a thought.

MargyAnni
« Previous12Next »

2/19
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 11:36

Well as I explained in the EVO thread, there are several reasons why it's impractical to do this. The first and foremost being Vansaar, who's main purpose in life is to be a 5 star that gets beaten up a lot, and gives more XP to your other characters.

The second is that it's just a coding Nightmare to exclude it. And really if people use their maxed cards correctly, it can be a very constructive leveling tool. A 4 star makes a wonderful punching bag for a 1 or 2 star to get a great deal of XP. The best way to deal with problematic players there is to take screenshots of their activities, and alert a moderator and then refuse all future challenges by them. I can't speak for other moderators, but I have blacklisted players for acting like fools in the Lost Warehouse, after giving them warnings if their activities don't cease appropriate actions will be taken.

As of right now there's no official rules as to what you can or cannot do in the Lost Warehouse though I have been pushing for stricter guidelines for that room. The biggest complaint I hear is about people doing what I call "Fake EVO". Which is basically using an EVO (or now HAN) tag to lure people into playing and then doing something stupid like a round 2 or 3 KO. This is essentially griefing, and I will blacklist players who are shown to be doing it on purpose if evidence (Screenshots) are given, and warnings go unheeded. But I do need players to help me spot them.

StormWind
3/19
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 12:42

Yh i agree tht max level cards can be helpful but people seem to think it's alright to make them win and it's annoying
4/19
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:47

Holmatro lvl 40 beat me he used Methane on the 3rd round with 3 pills and vansarr on the last with 3pillz i played Macumba with 3 pillz and kenny with the same and he beat me
5/19
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 00:30

A sad fact is that some players see EVO as an easy and quick way to gain points.They are keen to level-up and loathe to lose (even though it means nothing).
I have found that it is a case of "might as well battle in the dark-room".At least this way you play to win,recieve as good a quota of points (sometimes even if you lose) and you have no expectations on you or them.I mix the cards I want to level with maxed cards to give myself a reasonable chance.The random factor actuall is in my favour this way as well.I know this may not be for everyone....but ask yourself....how many times do you win an EVO game?....my ratio at the moment is about 5:1 in my favour of games won.
6/19
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 08:14

I usually try to shoot for draws, but in cases where I have a large number of 3 and 4 star characters I tend to win. Not on purpose it just usually happens. It usually just depends on where I am in my leveling of my characters. Like when I was leveling SkrumxxT and Kenny games where they came up, I tended to win.

Games where I had lots of low level characters with no damage (usually after a few new sets come out and I've not leveled characters in a while) I tend to lose more until they level and I can actually have them do damage to keep up.

StormWind
7/19
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 13:21

It's also annoying to see some people block with a 1* creature when you send your 4* creature.. not much XP if you ask me But that's not a real problem, lately i'm glad when they don't play to win with KO
8/19
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost Souls English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 23:16

I guess it just gets me mad when i get challenged in Lost warehouse by someone with evo or han in their name and when it shows the cards, they have 4 fully maxed level 4 or 5 cards of the same clan and have the nerve to play pillz on them all when im sitting with 4 unevolved cards all level 2 or 3 of different clans. I guess im too nice lol, i try to set up my deck for Lost warehouse to evolve cards with only one of each clan in it so none have an active bonus and i always make sure to calculate so both people win without having KO's. I also try and play a card higher then the other guy who is useing pillz so its higher XP points. I just get so fustrated when people challenge me in lost warehouse with a fully maxed deck of all one clan and use bonus's and abilities to win every round. To get around doing any change in coding, why couldnt it just say next to the Lost warehouse room that "fully evolved cards other then Vanassr are frowned upon in this room." ? that would still leave it up to a honor system but if it says it right by the name of the room it may make some people stop and think before they enter the room with a deck of all maxed one clan cards...... Just a thought.
9/19
Vesuvan - Legend English
Thursday 12/04/2007, 06:58

Ive neverr ran into a han lable do this but evo many many times i agree with you
10/19
Thursday 12/04/2007, 08:14

Well the thing is Margyanni, they aren't supposed to be doing that in the first place. If you want to help it stop you need to get screenshots, and make them available to me, along with names of these people. I keep telling people this, and people keep complaining about it happening, but I never see the screenshots or even names. Make a fuss to the moderators, and the devs. Provide screenshots and names. The ONLY way this is going to be made to stop is if the players band together and make it well known that this is a problem and that you as the players want it stopped.

StormWind

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals