How to be a good player?

How to be a good player?
Tuesday 17/04/2007, 20:42
trichan - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
How to be a good player?
trichan - Veteran English - Tuesday 17/04/2007, 20:42

TO BE A GOOD PLAYER YOU WILL NEED A VERY GOOD, STRATEGY DECK BUT WHICH ONE IS IT. IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU MANAGE YOUR DECK BUT I WOULD PREFER TO PUT NO MORE THAN 8 CARDS IN MY DECK BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE MORE CHANCES OF GETTING YOUR POWERFUL CARDS. NEVER BUY CARDS YOU DON'T NEED BUT BE PATIENCE AND COLLECT CLINTZ AND BUY A POWERFUL CARD FOR YOUR DECK.
I PERSONALLY THINK THAT COMBINING TWO CLANS IN A DECK IS MUCH BETTER THAN A RANDOM DECK. FOR EXAMPLE; 4 NIGHTMARES AND 4Roots ARE A VERY GOOD COMBINATION FOR A GOOD DECK.
BUT FOR ADVANCE PLAYERS IT'S BETTER TO INCLUDE 1 Leader IN YOUR DECK BUT MAKE ONLY 8 CARDS IN YOUR DECK IN TOTAL.
NEVER COMBINE TWO CLANS LIKE GHEIST AND Roots IN YOUR DECK BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK VERY WELL; IT WON'T BE VERY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GET A VICTORY IN YOUR BATTLE. THE REASON I AM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THE Roots AND THE GHEIST HAVE SAME BONUS (STOP OPP ABILITY) BUT IF YOU HAVE Nightmare AND Roots IN YOUR DECK THEN IT WILL BE VERY POWERFUL BECAUSE Roots HAVE (STOP OPP ABILITY) AND Nightmare HAVE (STOP OPP BONUS) IN THEIR BONUS; TAT'S WHY IT'S BETTER TO COMBINE 2 CLANS BUT MAKE 8 CARDS IN YOUR DECK.
THEIR ARE MANY OTHER WAYS OF COMBINING CLANS OR MAKING YOUR DECK WITH SAME CLAN.
IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS THEN PLZZ LEAVE IT HERE.
« Previous12Next »

2/17
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Tuesday 17/04/2007, 23:56

A good combination of Nightmare and Roots is:

Nightmare:
Kenny
Sheitane
Dieter
Ombre

Roots:
Yookie
Ratanah
Beltran
Nahi
Ombre
3/17
Two_faced - Imperator English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 01:24

The bottom line: u gotta have skill, at d same time a lil' bit of luck
4/17
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 04:06

Good plan, Roots(or GHEIST) and Nightmare are a good combo, just be sure to have Dieter and/or nahi they are great.
for leaders, they should work with both clans well (Hugo with Uppers, junks, and/or sentinels is good)
5/17
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 05:23

Please do not write in upper-case only.
No, I did not read your whole post - simply too hard to read.
6/17
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 08:12

I dont think decks make you a good player...there is also no book to read about how you can be a good player and gain instant skill all it takes is experience...and that builds skill play alot and you will be better play a little and you will suck its as simple as that...

Soldier On
7/17
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 09:54

Hmmm yep...nothing wrong there my friend...me when i started this game is nothing as it is...experience is one of the major aspects to be a good player...as i see it the more you loose the more you learn..."not cards","not decks", but "strategy"...
8/17
AOD Teh0n3 - Master - Army of Darkness English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 16:20

What's the best clan combo from the action pack is it the Pussycats and the All Stars
9/17
Stalkingdemon - Guru English
Wednesday 18/04/2007, 17:24

I agree with the two posters above me.
Expirience is a great teacher to have better strategy thus making you a better player. Having rare or powerful cards aint worth a thing if you dont know how to use them properly.
10/17
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 20/04/2007, 09:48

I agree,

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals