Courage question
Sunday 22/04/2007, 19:43
coldsteel - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Courage question
coldsteel - Titan English - Sunday 22/04/2007, 19:43

OK, so.

I play out Nympheea level 3 first. She's Power 2, increased by 3 to 5 due to being played first, then +2 more Power because I have another Ulu Watu on the board. SO, she's starting Power 7, right? Then 4 Pillz boost her to Attack 35, right? So, how in the ninth circle of H3LL did I lose in Dark Corners to a Z-Drone with 3 Pillz and Power 5; a total Attack of 28!???

2/6
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 19:57

if it was in dark corners it was random.... 35-28 means somewhere around 60% chances to win.
3/6
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 20:04

Danger zone is where there is no randomizer higher attack always wins
4/6
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 20:58

Listen, I think theres a bug on danger zone....i loose to noob decks hence,listen:
Josh(5 pillz) of Sentinel vs Feelyn of Pussycats(4 pillz)---->Josh wins
Nanook of Ulu Watu(1 pillz) vs Thamaturge of Nightmare(1 pillz)---->thamaturge wins

If im not mistaken there are "i think" a lot of bugs in danger zone "waiting" to be discovered..
5/6
impysin - Veteran - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Monday 23/04/2007, 00:13

The randomness in this game is crazy i lost a battle where my cards attack was 56 and the opponent was 3 he won but anyway if you play in dark corners beware of this, it hurts you but it also help sometimes. If you don't like it play in danger zone
6/6
coldsteel - Titan English
Monday 23/04/2007, 00:13

Yeah, realized after this post I was in DC... lol

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals