offline ATild Imperator  
Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:04

I notice that when i win a btl during a daily tournament (or anytime outside the warehouse) that i win 5 -> 9 clintz

what factors determine how much clintz i win from the btl?

offline Jerre Muesli Titan  
Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:31

The more stars you use in that game the less clintz you will receive.
If you pull 5 lvl 5's from your deck you will receive less clintz than if you pull a total of let's say 12 stars.
That's why many players play with lvl 3's like Dorian and zatman

offline 6SimS-Sven Guru UTOPiA
Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:38

Well more round wins means more clintz...and the maximum clintz you get in 1 battle is only 9 i think,just read the rules smiley

offline Jerre Muesli Titan  
Sunday 24/06/2007, 13:09

Offcours 5 lvl 5's is impossible, so that was a tipo and had to be 4 lvl 5's

offline ATild Imperator  
Sunday 24/06/2007, 18:11

Ummm sounds to me like you guys are talking about battle points .... or are you saying they're determined the same?

19 points and 5 clintz
16 points and 9 clintz
27 points and 5 clintz
19 points and 7 clintz

my question is about the clintz

offline DerMagus Legend Tequila Sunrise- UR
Sunday 24/06/2007, 21:13

I made a list of around 20 battles jotting down my stars, opponent stars, and battle points won (and won/lost), and damage dealt/received. Could not get a working formula out of that... (and the formula is NOT in the rules. Just read what is asked for smiley ) So maybe if one looks at the above and what card defeated what cards. (wild theory: for each winning card of yours get (opponent stars-your stars) ctz. (Min 1), add up for all winning cards, add something for winning battle) Might also be I wrote something down with a mistake, don't believe that, though.

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Monday 25/06/2007, 05:09

Try calculating your level vs the level of your opponent, maybe that has an affect on the amount of clintz you gain for winning.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.