Winning + clintz

Winning + clintz
Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:04
ATild - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Winning + clintz
ATild - Imperator English - Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:04

I notice that when i win a btl during a daily tournament (or anytime outside the warehouse) that i win 5 -> 9 clintz

what factors determine how much clintz i win from the btl?

2/7
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:31

The more stars you use in that game the less clintz you will receive.
If you pull 5 lvl 5's from your deck you will receive less clintz than if you pull a total of let's say 12 stars.
That's why many players play with lvl 3's like Dorian and Zatman
3/7
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 24/06/2007, 12:38

Well more round wins means more clintz...and the maximum clintz you get in 1 battle is only 9 i think,just read the rules
4/7
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 24/06/2007, 13:09

Offcours 5 lvl 5's is impossible, so that was a tipo and had to be 4 lvl 5's
5/7
ATild - Imperator English
Sunday 24/06/2007, 18:11

Ummm sounds to me like you guys are talking about battle points .... or are you saying they're determined the same?

19 points and 5 clintz
16 points and 9 clintz
27 points and 5 clintz
19 points and 7 clintz

my question is about the clintz
6/7
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 24/06/2007, 21:13

I made a list of around 20 battles jotting down my stars, opponent stars, and battle points won (and won/lost), and damage dealt/received. Could not get a working formula out of that... (and the formula is NOT in the rules. Just read what is asked for ) So maybe if one looks at the above and what card defeated what cards. (wild theory: for each winning card of yours get (opponent stars-your stars) ctz. (Min 1), add up for all winning cards, add something for winning battle) Might also be I wrote something down with a mistake, don't believe that, though.
7/7
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 25/06/2007, 05:09

Try calculating your level vs the level of your opponent, maybe that has an affect on the amount of clintz you gain for winning.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals