Battles per tourney

Battles per tourney
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 12:37
Mindless Mind - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Battles per tourney
Mindless Mind - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 08/08/2007, 12:37

Hey guys, can you write here, how many battles you make in tourney? I did 22 in the last one, got 430 points and went 11th, what is kinda success for me being Guru lvl 28.

Furthermore, there were these 6 EVO guys in top 10, that use this little "cheating" way of scoring in tourney...
« Previous123Next »

2/21
-Falchion- - Titan English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 14:35

Got 20 battles...494pts and 2nd....with 15 minutes left where challenges wouldnt come or go through. Might have won it

Evo is not cheating...or "cheating"...you could play it yourself if you wanted to
Plus by your definition of "cheating" you probably mean the cards near levelling. Well FYI, many dont play EVO like that and rely on getting points that way.
3/21
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 14:48

Yup EVO is not cheating. It is just a strategy and you should also consider that EVO player can only fight EVO players as well or else they might just be easy win for other players. If you have been playing since last year you will see EVO players reaching 1000 of points per tournament. Luckily the admin reduce its effect.
4/21
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 14:49

First of all stop fighting each other,it would just end up to a unending arguement.Let's discuss here in a simple and respectful way.

Second i answer your question,how many battles,it depends to the player,me i battle 25 battles minimum per tournament if you ask me 25(battles) x 23(avg pts for me) = 575 pts approx,eveything is not always calculated perfectly...

I'll react to what you said evo is cheating,we will say it is not cheating,i say it is just like 2 normal game = 1 evo game,literally i say playing evo is like playing 2 normal games because if you were sucess,you get like 40 pts,why not try.

Speed and luck is needed to win each tournament,i hopes this will stop a fight between you guys
5/21
Mindless Mind - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 15:11

Yeah I know... "cheating" cause it is not real chating, but got slight advantage... EVO players can identify each other according their names, so they know, what they got in battle and they can "help" each other and score a lot...
6/21
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 15:14

Misclick... continue...

but new tourny feature of blanking the level and rank of the opponents is preventing me from knowing whom I challenge and it could help me as well, because too many titans might end my chances for good position... I still think, that tourneys are suitable best for titans, EVOs and low levels players... just my opinion
7/21
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 16:28

5-7 for getting ~100 points and 1 credit. Don't bother getting more points due to stall-for-12-minutes techniques which ruin it and all the fun when approaching the good ranks.
8/21
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 18:01

Ok... so, if you play with EVO in your name...
and you don't play EVO durring tournaments, is that considered cheating?
9/21
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 18:38

Hey guys, calm down, I am not blaming EVOs. I am just saying, that I think, it is maybe not balance now in tourneys, but I am not saying it is some abuse or real cheating... I am too young for going EVO, but once I will as well

My thread was more about how many battles you have during tourney and I also wanted to show off how good I was in recent tournament, to be praised by you. And only thing I got was criticism
10/21
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 08/08/2007, 18:46

NudeCeleb I consider that as cheating. He should follow EVO rules. Now saying that tourneys are suitable for Titans I disagree. Being a Titan only means you have a lot of cards. In winning daily tournament you need the "right cards". But having the "right cards" is not enough you should also know how to play them. If you will aslo check some tournament you will be amazed by guys below 20 or some even below 10 winning tournaments and they usually only have 8-20 cards.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals