Newbie help ;)

Newbie help ;)
Monday 02/10/2006, 18:05
Skilla - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Newbie help ;)
Skilla - Senior English - Monday 02/10/2006, 18:05

Hey, I started today playing this game. I really like it so I want to make the best of it I can.

This is my deck:

Natrang lvl 1
Tatane lvl 1
Brandon lvl 1
No Nam lvl 3
Candy Jack lvl 1
Caciope lvl 1
Robin lvl 1
Zlatar lvl 1

So... anyone knows what I should do now? I'm alraedy fighting a lot but I don't know what (kind) of char. would fit best in my deck and which of these cards are my strongest / lest strongest.

Perhaps someone could list them from good to bad or something

And for the better cards also the reason of why they are good

Thank you

2/3
bulbazar - Senior - ROMANIAN FIGHT CLUB Română
Monday 02/10/2006, 22:33

READ THE GAME RULES !!! READ HOW TO PLAY !! EARN CLINTZ !!then we can talk about other cards
3/3
Elsman - Imperator - ONE-OFF English
Saturday 07/10/2006, 12:25

I agree with bulbazar. Just play the game for now. Evolve all you chara, earn credits and clintz.
Then focus on 1-2 clans. It should come naturally to develope Fang Pi Clang since you have 2 chara of that clan... (but they worth around 600 both of them... so if you prefer another clan don't worry). Or you can decide to focus on La Junta since you have a lvl 5 chara of them............

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals