Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Does no one understand how the lost warehouse works?

Saturday 17/02/2007, 05:12
DanTheTimid - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
DanTheTimid - Titan English - Saturday 17/02/2007, 05:12

Let me just confirm, the way the ware house works is that you combine the experience both characters would get from a fight, increase it by 25% and then split it evenlly between the characters. Thus if you have a low level you'd want to take out a high level, and if you had a high level you'd actually want it to LOSE to a low level because the low level would get a huge experience boost... which is then distributed evenly between both characters.

Is this correct? Assuming it is correct no one I seem to play seems to understand this fact. Half the people play EVO style, just choosing 2 characters they want to level and boosting them with 6 pillz and usually tring to send them after something higher. The other half play it like a normal room, just trying to beat me. Either way when I try to over power there level 4 with my 1 they boosted him even more and win and we both get crap experience and they get angry at me for not sending out my high level...
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Nilty - Hero English
Saturday 17/02/2007, 14:53

I am having the same experience and its really frustrating me to watch my Level 4's being matched up with 4's and my 1's with 1's

Play me lots!!! LOL
3/15
Nilty - Hero English
Saturday 17/02/2007, 14:56

I know I am being frustrated by the same thing.. I am getting tired of having my 4's fight f's and my 1's fight 1's

and whats up with everyone using a 2 star thats maxxed
4/15
Serene - Hero - µ The Waiting Bar µ English
Saturday 17/02/2007, 16:41

Worse is people go in with max leveled chars and try to be proud winning you.
5/15
Tuesday 20/02/2007, 00:21

It is pretty annoying when people try to go in and beat you in in a room intended for training, but theres always going to be jerks like that, what frightens me is the sheer amount of the ignorance where players appear to be attempting to train... but are playing it all wrong. And the fact its so rampant is really frightening, is it really that hard to read? Game after game I run into players with 2 characters level 4 of 5, and 2 of level 2 of 3-5 and 95% of the time they put all their pillz into their level 4s -_- stomping my level 1-2s with your level 4s gets us both crud experience, how can so many people not grasp such a simple concept... and 4 on 4s still isn't very good experience compared to if you'd let my 1s beat your 4s and and you beating my 4s with your 1s
And yes all the maxed 2 stars are annoying too, its like they're just trying to prevent you from getting good exp...
6/15
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 20/02/2007, 01:57

I had 4 level 3s and my opponent had 4 level 1s and we both won 2 rounds. my cards that LOST got more experience that the ones that won. both players are better off letting high levels lose to low levels so they both get lots of exp.
7/15
Serene - Hero - µ The Waiting Bar µ English
Tuesday 20/02/2007, 02:13

Funniest was when you put your low level card (which i wanted to level) and then they put their low level card too...wtf they tryin to do?
And also people with ALL MAX cards inside the lost warehouse trying to pummel and win...
8/15
NaitX - Master English
Sunday 25/02/2007, 01:48

Maybe someone only has one card he wants to level and it didnt go out in the fight.
9/15
Elkyr EVO - Guru English
Sunday 25/02/2007, 09:33

From what i understand natix... that would be missing the entire point of the room. its for leveling your cards up right?
10/15
Sunday 25/02/2007, 15:42

Well Naitix is correct, if your leveling your cards and you've maxed all but 1-4 of them its possible you could be dealt a hand of all your max levels. That does bring up some issues in edicit. Even though you have nothing to gain the polite thing to do would be to be to still match up your cards so that your opponents can get the best experience possible. While I don't like it, I can understand how some people would want to instead crush their opponent fast simply to start a new match where they will hopefully draw some of their characters who need leveling.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals