Can Gheist be any weaker?

Can GHEIST be any weaker?
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 16:50
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Can Gheist be any weaker?
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Tuesday 27/02/2007, 16:50

Blast it all to Clintz Can the most powerful crime syndacate be any weaker? So many star levels with so little power that's B.S you, I love GHEIST because they were the first group I ever collected fully but come one give me a break they are the weakest group in the game even the All Stars are stronger and they just became a group are you kiding me? Can someone comment on this or am I alone in my GHEIST struggles?
« Previous12Next »

2/17
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 17:28

I agree, Meyen and Methane are the only cards over 6 power! admins please give GHEIST at least 1 8power card!
3/17
SinoAko PI - Veteran - NOYP! English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 20:04

GHEIST has the coolest looking logo.

It annoys me that an evil organization of global proportions is outmatched by hippies, gender-confused pansies, wannabes, and weirdos.

Oh, and I predict that the next set of new characters will be GHEIST and All Stars.
4/17
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the World English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 20:31

I have played with a GHEIST deck it worked just fine, you may play with any clan, you just have to learn how..
5/17
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 21:38

Fluffwig, what clan do you think is weakest then?
6/17
Losh - Senior English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 22:14

Igrata mi izglejda malko trydna no 6te se nay4a
7/17
69 hoodrich - Legend English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 23:49

GHEIST are by far the weakest deck in the game. When you compare it to any other group it falls short in the power and damage categories. Look at cards like tanaerva, Wee Lee, and Charlie, you have cards with ridiculous power and damage capabilities. Even more obvious, there isn't a single card that lowers damage by a large margin like a vermin n, or Uranus. The GHEIST need a lot of help
8/17
Deckmaster - Master Deutsch
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 08:16

Test
9/17
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 09:49

I use a GHEIST / Ulu Watu deck in my elo battles and i do just fine i dont think they the weakest i just think that you need a good strategy to play a GHEIST deck thats allmy cards are XU52,Methane,Selsya and Morlha and i do just fine
10/17
SinoAko PI - Veteran - NOYP! English
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 13:40

Make a stand alone GHEIST deck.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals