Thursday 01/03/2007, 08:02
Ivetta_JH - Legend Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
To Stop a "Stop"
Ivetta_JH - Legend - Охота на БармаглотаРусский - Thursday 01/03/2007, 08:02

I'm curiouse how does "stop" work on another "stop"
It's simple when chars stop each other ability or bonus, but what happens if:
I'm stopping opponent ability with my ability, but his ability is to stop my bonus, will I get my bonus this way?
Or else I want to stop his ability with my ability, however he has bonus to stop my ability?
The same with bonus. I s'pose there must be a priority...

2/3
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 09:56

Regarding the third sentence,you will get your bonus..whichever comes first,when you add things up,you will stop your opponent's ability..here's how it works..I'll give 2 situations:
1.your card's stop opp ability stops his ability so he can't cancel your bonus because he doesn't have an ability.(so you still get to keep your bonus)
2.your opponent's card stops your bonus with his ability,now it's your turn,your card stops your opponent's ability cancelling the first action,now when we add it up this is what happens,since you've stopped your opponent's ability,he can't stop your bonus.(so you still get to keep your bonus)
*whatever comes first in these two situations,when it adds up,it would always give the same result
*see how it works in the danger zone
3/3
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Friday 02/03/2007, 03:45

IN SHORT a stop can only be stopped/countered by a ability or bonus that is not being countered/stopped.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals