Lost ware house

Lost ware house
Friday 06/04/2007, 23:48
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Lost ware house
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English - Friday 06/04/2007, 23:48

I know people keep going on about it rules and so forth but it reali sucks that ppl with non maxed cards still don't play to train they play to win like to day my opponent had 2 lvl 5 cards both at lvl 3 and i had all lvl 4 cards at lvl 3 and my oppoent played to beat me and not get his own cards up , i'm sure thts wot the other ooms are for i know i'm lvl 32 but it really annoying losing to some noob player who only wants to beat me and not train his cards
« Previous12Next »

2/13
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 09:40

It has been suggested that the Lost Warehouse be changed to a +1 Clintz/+1Battle Point zone at all times to deter that sort of nonsense. In the meantime all you can really do is refuse challenges from known problem children, or report them to me (if they speak English) and I'll talk to them.

StormWind
3/13
AOD Teh0n3 - Master - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 11:16

The best thing would be that you could only enter that room if you have EVO in your nickname, and if some1 that doesn't play EVO or HAN would be reported and banned from this room or something like that!!!!!
4/13
Saturday 07/04/2007, 11:53

The proplem is normally they jus change their name thx any ways guys and good games
5/13
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Saturday 07/04/2007, 12:03

That annoys me too, and I frequently have to send a message "where are your non-maxed cards??" and then they respond "I have one in my deck, sorry" yes.. it annoys me too
6/13
AOD Teh0n3 - Master - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 12:04

So you StormWind are a member of the Urban Rivals Staff???
7/13
PlanchaEVO - Titan Português
Saturday 07/04/2007, 12:05

I would say that if winner and loser won the same thing and winning or loosing didnt count for anything people would behave more and stop trying to win the match.
8/13
Saturday 07/04/2007, 13:32

Yh but it's mainly because of the levels like i'm lvl 33 and there normally way lower than me and they don't think of EXP for their charecters i agree with rule of only 1 clint and 1 xp at least they won't get anythin out of being stupid
9/13
coldsteel - Titan English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 21:12

The Warehouse really needs to lose the randomness.
10/13
Saturday 07/04/2007, 22:03

Yh i think it makes training annoying

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals