My elo deck

My elo deck
Sunday 15/04/2007, 14:34
haworth17 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
My elo deck
haworth17 - Hero English - Sunday 15/04/2007, 14:34

This is my current elo deck tell me what you think of it and if it needs improvement.

Bangers:
Vermyn N
Graff
Saddy
Juicy Lord

allstars:
Marina
Striker
Flo

dont know if i wanna use Dan or levis, please selct one.

2/4
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Sunday 15/04/2007, 15:08

Cool deck i revise for ya....lvl 3 Vermyn N swap for lvl 4...swap mr Striker for lamar and make a lvl 1 all star for a swap of Dan or Lewis...
OR IF YOU WANT ME I LIKE Bhudd OR Lewis
3/4
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 15/04/2007, 16:12

I would go with a lvl 3 vermyn instead of 4, that's clear
in the all star part you have more choices, one it would be to get lamar or the other it would be to go with Alexei, so the deck, i'm recomending it would be something like this
Vermyn N lvl 3
Graff
Saddy
Juicy Lord

Striker
Alexei
Marina
Flo

it would be great with lamar instead of Alexei, you have to think from were you can reduce a level (maybe Lewis lvl 1 instead of Flo) I personally prefer a version like the one written above because 2 high power cards with good damage and stop ability are always a good thing in this metagame, with lots of Uranus, GraksmxxT and other cards with "nasty" abilities
4/4
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 20/04/2007, 09:59

I agree, hehe!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals