Fang Pi Clang/Nightmare Elo deck?

Friday 20/04/2007, 22:07
Bjael - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Bjael - Hero - The EyeballsEnglish - Friday 20/04/2007, 22:07

Hey there, I hope you could help me maiking the best elo deck of Fang Pi Clang/Nightmare. I got full collection in both clans so i just need to know the best deck

2/6
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/04/2007, 23:23

Something like this could work:
marlysa
Windy Mor
Xia Leming
elya

kenny
Sheitane
Ielena
Mojo

not many cards with damage reduction in this clans but plenty of damage and life gaining abilities, if played right it could be a decent deck
3/6
Bjael - Hero - The Eyeballs English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 08:34

Hmm thx, but i dont like the idea of Ielena (R)
4/6
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 12:20

What instead ? Estalt ? He won't cut it and Ielena is better anyways.

Ielena rocks with her ability. And if you are able to play her with fury, you just created a total life difference of 10 hitpoints with an 8 power card. Tell me again that's not good.

I personally don't like Mojo too much. Imho Mojo get's only good with fury which is kinda predictable in that case. I would use Dieter instead.
5/6
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 15:39

I played in elo some matches with a Nightmare/Pussycats deck in different versions. although Estalt has greater damage and can win against the "great" cards of the game he also can lose quite easily to any power 5 card... Ielena has good "muscle power" and with fury she can make, as ibtd said, a life difference of 10, sometimes enough to win a match.

Mojo also can make a life difference of 9 with fury, the reason I've put Mojo is based on the idea of a deck where all cards can deal massive damage or gain lots of life points so that the opponent never know what's going to hit him.

On the other hand Dieter is a decent card and can help a lot against cards that rely upon their abilities. It depends on the metagame, Mojo is a bit more scary for the opponent but Dieter can help in many situations.

it's all up to you to test and tweak the deck
6/6
Bjael - Hero - The Eyeballs English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 15:56

Okay

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals