What does accelarate mean?

Friday 18/05/2007, 23:38
Katzraider - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Katzraider - Master English - Friday 18/05/2007, 23:38

I took a 3 month break from the game and dont understand what the accelarate button does

2/2
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 19/05/2007, 07:35

Accelerate= speed up; in this case it speeds up the flash graphics of dealing damage and so on; you also need not confirm your opponent's playing a card - the game will autmatically proceed. Thanks, by now, the button stays pushed after you do it once. Since almost everybody will get tiered of the graphics (I think), this is a very good thing. I'd guess that without it, the points in tournaments would be vsibly lower.

In short: It accelerates the display of which card wins and which card loses.
[What I would still like is an accelerated timeout frame. Give me chess watches for a total of 1/2/3 minutes for each player to play all their cards! Would be a nice new room as well. (Timeout==instant loss) One could finally rely on being able to play a fast game.)]

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals