Question about points?

Question about points?
Sunday 20/05/2007, 02:33
BOBtheRock - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Question about points?
BOBtheRock - Guru - The Rival FightersEnglish - Sunday 20/05/2007, 02:33

Ok, so I have been getting a lot of games where I beat my opponent and only get 1 point. How does this happen? Is it a glitch? My deck is always ELO legal, and I can't figure out why this happens. This really hurts in tournements. Has anyone else had this problem?

2/6
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 20/05/2007, 05:50

Well during tournament times,if you fought 1 person...2 times...3rd battle is 1 pt and 1 clintz...i experienced my 2nd battle to the guy when evoing is i get 1 pt......anyway nevermind
3/6
Vesuvan - Legend English
Sunday 20/05/2007, 07:02

If you play the same person froim the same ip more then 3 times within an hour i bleive it is then you get penilized, this is probably what is occuring for you , other then that i have no idea
4/6
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 20/05/2007, 07:04

Yo can only face the same opponent / ip twice an hour. The rest you get just 1 point plus extras for evolving characters
5/6
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 20/05/2007, 07:55

I guess that you played a lot of games against the same opponent. In that case, points are reduced to one in order to prevent cheating. (Tournament: win 90 times against someone in the same number of minutes. easily doable if the other one deliberately loses..., which would make the tournament ridiculous)
6/6
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Wednesday 23/05/2007, 04:31

Of course, if you were in a guild and arrange it so everyone would lose to you on purpose twice...

I'm not trying that.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals