Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Freaks in elo
Gus Lee - Titan English - Sunday 01/07/2007, 14:28

Can Freaks use in elo and with wich clan as support

2/8
Stryker -_- - Imperator - lost pirate English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 15:16

Yes you can but its best t use them as the support deck there was a post before about this it basically said that every knows that you will\want to play the Freaks in 1st 2 rounds in order to use the most of the poison it would be best if you linked them with a (high damage) deck in orderto get the most out of using the two decks
3/8
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 15:36

I guess Sakrohm or Pussycats will be a good support
still i think they're not yet ready but you can use this deck,i like it
Freaks:14
splata-5
Maciej-4
boris/Eve-3
Miss Ming/Graziella-2
Pussycats-11
Yayoi-4
Charlie-4
Feelyn-2
Gwen-1

Hit poison on round 1 with splata if possible,your only problem is against nightmares,but it works all the time against Uppers decks...Charlie can be used as "Uranus" if you like or to last hit your opponent
4/8
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 16:31

You should go back, and look into previous threads on this subject, i'm sure you will find more than enough information.
5/8
AGT_seyfer_EV - Veteran - Academia GuildTuga Português
Sunday 01/07/2007, 17:17

I found it the hard way what Sven is saying, Freaks do better when they're not in elo mode, guess it's easy to play, but i don't know if the best way to combine Freaks is Pussycats, this was already discussed and somesay u will get better results with hi power cards like those in Ulu Watu, i didn't try it, u just should try out different things, and see if that kind of play suits you
6/8
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 02/07/2007, 03:11

I like clans with plus/minus attack bonuses with Freaks (junks look like they could work, but i haven't tested it yet)
7/8
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 02/07/2007, 05:46

I actually have a Freaks, Junkz deck, it works about 60% of the time, but thats mostly because of random, and poor judgment on my part.
8/8
Killingshadow - Hero English
Monday 02/07/2007, 19:44

Try Freaks and allstars

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals