Urban Rivals
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.


Sunday 01/07/2007, 15:45
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English - Sunday 01/07/2007, 15:45

Ambre , Hugo or Morphun for La Junta and Uppers deck opineons please
« Previous123Next »

LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 17:29

They have high power already, so Ambre wouldn't be the best choice.
I would suggest going with Hugo, but Morphun is good too, because of the extra pillz, that can really decide a match (plus they are three extra pillz in the end, after a KO if you only use 12)
it also depends on which La Junta, and Uppers cards you use.
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 18:31

Alright say if it was this deck
No Nam
jane ramba
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 19:10

0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Sunday 01/07/2007, 20:49

How comes 0-JP?
Symbolic - Hero English
Monday 02/07/2007, 02:31

I use to play a pure La Junta deck and I used Hugo and it was fairly good...so I know he goes well with the La Junta cards...as for the upper cards...I'm not sure...but I would say use Hugo.
Baron WMD - Master English
Monday 02/07/2007, 02:56

Let me set the record straight, Ambre is a terrible Leader. While she does give +3 courage, that only comes twice in a battle (when you play the first card). While this ability is nice, you also have to consider that her stats are only 6power/4damage. If you go with Morphun instead, he is an 8power,5damage.

Consider this, lets say 2 players are in the last round of a battle where no pills have been spent, Ambre plays first, Morphun plays second and each player will spend all of their pills:

Player 1, playing first with 12 pills
Ambre, power=6 + 3 from courage ability = power 9 * 13 pills (1 pill from playing card) = 117 attack for 4 damage

Player 2, playing second with 15 pills
Morphun, power= 8 * 16 pills (1 pill from playing card + 3 pills from Leader ability) = 128 attack for 5 damage

While its pretty close to even, Player 2 with Morphun has a 52.24% chance to win, while Player 1 has a 47.76% chance to win. If this was a tie game then, the damage of these cards would not matter, but otherwise Ambre does one less damage than Morphun. So, Ambre is surely the weaker card. I personally think she is only good for use with a Montana deck or for buying low and selling high on the market.
Baron WMD - Master English
Monday 02/07/2007, 03:00

For the sake of debate in my example above also consider Hugo

Player 3, with 12 pills
Hugo, power=7 * 13 pills (1 from playing card)= 91 attack + 6 attack (from ability) = 97 attack for 5 damage

Hugo is arguably weaker than both Morpun and Ambre
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 02/07/2007, 04:42

Hmmm Ambre is not bad and not terrible
its mind games actually,some people attacks and some people doesn't,anyway i prefer Morphun,overall power and ability:+1 pillz per round
But baron didnt consider if he will be facing all 4 rounds?What if your opponent knock you out on 2nd round,havent you asked this question to yourself?Oh well we just play the game,good games to all
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 02/07/2007, 05:51

Hugo's only good factor, is that when a player bluffs, and you don't play too many pillz, you have an extra +6 attack to worry about.
that +6 attack can decide matches, especially in the Danger zone.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals