Graziella 2
Titus 3
Boris 3
Zoltan 3
Maciej 4
GraksmxxT 4
Uranus 3
Vermyn N 3

I chose to use Graziella rather than Miss Ming cos she cant be stopped so easily with "stop opp ability". This deck has two ways of play - first it to hit with some Freak character and then defend with Sakrohm, Vermyn and Zoltan. The second way of play is to bluff and put no pills on Freaks and rather finish your opponent with Vermyn, Graks and Uranus. This assure you have at least 50-50 chances of winning no mather how strong draw you opponent gets. It's quite hard to determine when to bluff and when to fully strike your opponent with Freaks bonus, so there are some tips: when your opponent has some "stop opp bonus" he will probably use it with few (1-3) pills in case bluff so play your freak card with 3-4 pills (+maybe fury) - you wont hit the bonus but still 7 damage from Maciej with fury is enough with your defensive characters and you will still have few pills left for the last three rounds. If your opponent have some "stop opp ability" he will probably dont care about Freak bonus and try to KO you with such characters cos reducing damage doesnt work - in that case let his "stop opp ability" characters make it through your Freaks and finish him with you Graks/Uranus or so...

if you have any comments / ideas please share:

2/7
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 10/07/2007, 20:41

I actually have a similar Freaks deck, but instead of Vermyn i used Veenyle, -3 damage min 2.
which left room for 2 more stars toward Freaks. you could also use Yayoi, since she is pretty powerful, 7/6 for 4 stars with stop ability.
3/7
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 09:09

Well its good,but the fact that you concentrated all power of your deck with Freaks
I dont know if its good,but it sounded crazy for me
an all star deck and an Uppers decks can beat you out easily or even just with full Pussycats
I still like using splata,really pawns every counter made by some level 2 cards(Flo,Samantha,marylsa cr)
i know,i know,Maciej is also good,you just need to add splata and balance the deck
Miss Ming is better in level 1,if you like i can revise for you:
Zoltan level 3==>Miss Ming level 1
Vermyn N level 3==>splata level 5

Looks good to me
4/7
Symbolic - Hero English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 12:28

I would suggest using Splata like Sven said, hes the heart of the Freaks, hes also a good way to get the poison going, play him first and you have a good chance of activating the poison and doing 5 damage.
5/7
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 16:39

I don't think you will get far with this deck. A first turn stop opp bonus ruins your day and you probably will have no bonus for Sakrohm where the opponent has to spill his pillz. I'd go for at least another Sakrohm like SkrumxxT.
The way I see it: You only need 2 Freaks in the draw to make it perfect. Three Freaks is already 1 to many because the bonus sux for defence.
Overall I don't think Freaks will ever kick ass in ELO. They are very predictable and you absolutely need to poisen the enemy within the first two turns.
6/7
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 11/07/2007, 20:28

Yes, poison isn't good enough go with GHEIST, with miss Twice, and Nina, for poison. though admittedly, the Freaks deck i was using did get me as far as 1200 ELO score, which is basically as far as i ever get.
unfortunately, the problem with only having 4 Freaks in a deck, is that you can have the unfortunate luck of not getting any Freaks bonus at all. which will devastate your deck.
7/7
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Thursday 12/07/2007, 09:51

Well, if the other three cards are good, you still have a verry descent chance of winning

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals