What is the use of "proper evo"?

Friday 25/05/2007, 20:36
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky - Friday 25/05/2007, 20:36

As subject says, what is the use of "proper Evo"?

I mean, in Lost Warehouse people should go play to train, aka try to match high star vs low star and not K.O. before 4th turn. Common sense.

But what other purpose does that Evo stuff serve? Win or lose, you get the same XP.

Ofc, if someone does try to K.O. prematurely or matches low vs low, i remind him that he is probably in the wrong room. But why should some people impose restrictions on me and force me to play like robot because they just put "evo" in their name. I am new here but is not that stuff a bit outdated?

2/8
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 25/05/2007, 22:07

Don't challenge EVO people, and when they challenge you play YOUR style. Most people play evo because they don't know
how to play pillz.
3/8
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 25/05/2007, 22:26

Probably you will see some players who evo on dark corners,not for cards but for points
Yes the level up bonus is both active but why players play evo much of the time in dark corners is 2 possibilities:
1)win daily tournament
2)win evo games to gain 15-20 pts(slowing up - exp of cards)

Good day
Sven
4/8
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky
Saturday 26/05/2007, 09:37

Ah, i am getting it... so you suggest... say... to take 4x Wanda 4x Gary (i assume there are more pro choices those just came to mind; actually those probably dont even require Dark Corners to work) and go farm points, right? Placing top in tournament by playing 6 on Wanda 0 on Gary, even moron like me can remember that code.

That does make sense. Kinda twisted though. I like twisted stuff.
5/8
electricity - Veteran English
Saturday 26/05/2007, 14:22

I think evo play is used for the old rules of warehouse.

today the lower star card is assumed to win the round and the xp is splitted equally to both card but before this rules had not been implemented we need some rules to make sure that both player will get the xp for the card that they want to evolve.
6/8
Mukami - Imperator English
Saturday 26/05/2007, 15:47

I just met guy who has EVO in his name he is plaing in lost warehouse. He has fully evolved Bangers deck and on first turn he is playing Bodenpower with 7 pilz. i dont understand such people.
7/8
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky
Saturday 26/05/2007, 16:04

OK so i put -EVO- in my name and gave it a try. It was *very* dissapointing.

Most people just abuse EVO rules to farm Clintz. They attack with high dmg cards on purpose, even risking KO. But what most annoys me is: i attack with cards i need to level and they block with *same* level, denying me and even *them* XP, probably so they could farm Clintz better, or they have no clue. Tbh, i also met precious few that tried thier best to max XP and not to KO when the draw was weird.

In short, EVO in lost warehouse is dead for the purpose it was conceived. It is not necessary for XP due to warehouse rules and it is only abused by dishonest people. The stickies are misleading, sadly, as they concetrate on XP gain which in majority of matches is not what people try to do.

Otoh, EVO in tournament works.

Also, put in big bold letters someplace: EVO challenge EVO, non-EVO challenge non-EVO. We play different games.
8/8
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Saturday 26/05/2007, 22:31

Maybe u just meet the wrong people. I try to play evo to benefit both players. Some players think they know what evo is and they really dont understand it. Some people are dishonest but so be the world.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals