EVO for Idiots! Card Experience/Leveling in the Lost Warehouse
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 05:32
Baron WMD - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
EVO for Idiots! Card Experience/Leveling in the Lost Warehouse
Baron WMD - Master English - Wednesday 30/05/2007, 05:32

Hello all fools and morons,
I'm quite fed up with your average idiot in the Lost Warehouse and I have decided to write this to teach people how to use this room and the nature of EVO.
For those of you who do not speak english, EVO is obviously short for "evolve". By putting EVO in your name you are implying that your purpose is to EVO (or to "evolve" your cards. In order to evolve cards more quickly it seems that our more senior players have created the "EVO" system. The idea behind the system is that:
1st player plays his first card with 6 pills, then 2nd card 0 pills, then 3rd card 6 pills, then 4th card 0 pills .... while
2nd player plays his first card with 0 pills, then 2nd card 6 pills, then 3rd card 0 pills, then 4th card 6 pills.
The reason why this is done is so that the match ups can be very predictable and so that each game has 4 full rounds so that all of your cards played gain some experience.

NOW! that's the simple part that every idiot knows. However, many are too stupid or selfish to read, care, or understand about how the lost warehouse works.

Please read Part 2 of this post to learn how to play well and efficiently evolve your characters!
Thanks,
Baron

2/2
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 05:59

EVO is not supported officially. EVO has no real utility anymore.
Please play normallly in the Lost Warehouse.

Thread closed (I validated it so everybody knows).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals