Slow Play

Slow Play
Monday 25/06/2007, 01:22
AA--U_Magnus - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Slow Play
AA--U_Magnus - Imperator - Autobot AvengersEnglish - Monday 25/06/2007, 01:22

Is there any way to speed up opponents? I can't believe how slow some people are?

2/10
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 25/06/2007, 09:22

Because some plays on sms,though for some cellphones have fast connection and some have not
Some plays with 50.6 kbps on the internet,so conclusion....all does not play on DSL OR BROADBAND
Oh well everyone needs patience
But if you like to win tournament,just take notes of the names of fast players,then just challenge them during a tournament
3/10
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 25/06/2007, 10:49

No. / Believe it. Some even speculate on your subsequent timing out or leaving the game. Really nasty, esp. during tournaments. (Was personally kicked from a top25 position to not even within top50 any more due to one guy who really stretched each round to almost 3 minutes. unfortunately "unfairness" does not trigger for them. I do not believe in the arguments made for "slow connections" &c. - this is blatant abuse to stop out players in a non-fun way.)
4/10
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 25/06/2007, 11:57

Yeah, it does seem like some people just take forever, but it's strange, how some times they will play immediately after, and other times play like 2 minutes later. though admittedly, i've been distracted before, and forgot about the game. I'm sure having a slow connection is a real issue for some people. it makes sense, especially in small villages, where people don't have access to cable internet, where only satellite is a viable option.
5/10
Sierdo - Imperator English
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 15:52

My internet falls out sometimes so then it willtake time to get back in the game again i dont know if im the only one with that problem.
6/10
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 20:41

When i was using Verizon DSL, we were at the farthest reaches of the line, and our internet would just drop randomly.
also, during play, sometimes the browser would freeze, and i would have to restart the browser to get back into the game.
this did cause me to lose some times, but once i figured it out, i was able to prevent it most of the time.
7/10
snaggle - Senior English
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 02:28

I just played someone who sat there until they were almost timed out on each of their turns untiul the last one when they did time out but as soon as the game was over I got a message from them saying gg
8/10
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 22:56

Is it possible to make a Bot for this game?
Bot, being a program designed to do a specific task, while not being directly monitored by a player.
it's a pretty simple game, i'm sure designing a bot wouldn't be too difficult...
it wouldn't exactly be fair play, and i certainly wouldn't condone the creation of a Bot... but i'm sure it can be done.

is there any way to see if people are actually just Bots designed to slow down players?
9/10
Whitehouse - Novice English
Friday 29/06/2007, 03:36

Yeah semd thema message and if u get a stock reply or none at all i would definetly raise an eye to it..im sure its possible just program one to play 3 pillz everytime with the monsters going in order
10/10
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 29/06/2007, 13:08

About bots,i think there are really some i suspect especially EVO MODE which is really "scripted"...this makes the macro easier to program,but still i just play the game and who knows if you are using a macro,shouldnt you be level 99 by now

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals