Looking for deck help

Looking for deck help
Thursday 06/09/2007, 19:50
Symbolic - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Looking for deck help
Symbolic - Hero English - Thursday 06/09/2007, 19:50

Well I'm just looking to make a new ELO deck , I have about 100k in which I can spend to build a deck, so any suggestions would be great...Any clan really...or perhaps one using Ghiest or Nightmare or somthing, but anything really.
« Previous12Next »

2/12
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Thursday 06/09/2007, 22:38

Nistarock Ielena ombre kenny Dieter Sheitane Hel (any of those are good) i like to use nistarock Dieter Sheitane and Hel
hooray for nistarock
3/12
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 06/09/2007, 22:42

Well if you hav got 100k maybe try the deck i made

Freaks
splata
Maciej
Titus/boris/Ironfield(whichever one you want to use)
Graziella/or that random panda i can't remember the name soz

Nightmare
kenny
Hel
Mojo
Sheitane

this deck is gd because of the freak bonus which will deal damage every turn and most of he Nightmare characters r life absorbers which will make it impossible 4 your oppentent to win, also in case the freak bonus dosen't work Sheitane is a back up. finally because of the Nightmare bonus u can stop those annoying clans like the all-star because they r hard to beat with Freaks.

But be warned the probelm with this deck is pillz because the Freaks need pillz to hit the oppentent with the bonus and the nightmares need pillz to absorb life from the oppontent as well so keep that in mind.
4/12
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 07/09/2007, 07:42

Easy, make an Uppers / All Stars deck to have a consistent and competetive ELO deck,
But if you feel GHEIST is on the rise, then work with Uppers / GHEIST since they are making waves in ELO, just remember that both these decks need *2 Gina Glitt,
GG's!
5/12
Gone4eva - Senior English
Friday 07/09/2007, 09:22

0- JP,dont you think that Roots is better??????
and for A Nice deck pick Uppers / Nightmare / Roots deck 3 Uppers,2 Nightmare,3 Roots
6/12
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 07/09/2007, 10:35

Uppers/Nightmare/Roots? That looks inconsistent. Roots is good but definitely not the best for ELO. They have cheap good ELO cards like Ratanah and Yookie.
7/12
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 07/09/2007, 10:48

If you had 100k,i much better spend my deck with this:
Ulu Watu-16
Lulabee-5
Hikiyousan-5
Nanook-3
Gaia-3
Pussycats-9
Charlie-5
Gwen-1
Svelthlana-1
Feelyn-2

much better trust me this deck is the best
8/12
Symbolic - Hero English
Friday 07/09/2007, 10:56

Interesting...I will take those suggestions into consideration.
9/12
Gone4eva - Senior English
Friday 07/09/2007, 11:25

Try to get a Leader,Symbolic like me i just got my Ambre for 1000 clintz
10/12
Manecofigo - Hero Português
Friday 07/09/2007, 13:46

Sven, wouldn't it be better using gabriele instead of Gaia or Nanook, a Charlie lvl 4 and use a Yayoi instead of Feelyn?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals