Gimme your ELO decks

Gimme your ELO decks
Saturday 15/09/2007, 23:12
Memento Mori - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Gimme your ELO decks
Memento Mori - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 15/09/2007, 23:12

At last I finished (quite) an ELO deck database.
Now you can upload your elo decks and have people vote them. The system needs some improvement yet but
it took too much time to get to thist point and I wan't to test how it works before going on.

You can see the product of 12 stopless hours of programming here. Well I spent half of the time repairing some
previous mistakes Oh, and you can use the new url. Have fun.

http://urban-rivals.no-ip.info

Click on the golden cup for ELO or in the red head to register.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 04:44

Voila! It's good but when i upload decks,every cards has a corresponding number,a bit confusing
3/11
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Sunday 16/09/2007, 05:35

Real nice the feature for upload yours decks. It may look a bit confusing in the beggining, but you just need to get used.

Just to ask, there is any way to put code box moving when you go down the screen ?
This is just to get faster =D
4/11
ShadowFalcon - Titan English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 06:04

Quick question..

How do we add comments?
5/11
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 13:07

Thanks to all for your comments.

About the confusing code I know, but it was the only thing I could do with my web programming knowlege. As soon as a better idea comes to my head I'll change it.

Darko, I didn't think on the code box moving, but I like your idea a lot, yes I really like it. If we are lucky this evening is implemented. hehehe

ShadowFalcon, there are no comments yet, expect to see them soon this week. The system will allow anonymous or registered users to comment.

Well, as always the site is unfinished. Think of it as my web programming testing ground so I need your ideas to make the perfect site. Whatever idea comes to your head tell me. And I mean whatever, appearance changes, functionallity, features... everything
6/11
Symbolic - Hero English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 16:04

Hey Memento Mori I tryed to regester on your fourms, and I have yet to get a comfirmation email...can you do something about that?
7/11
Sunday 16/09/2007, 17:34

Sure, Symbolic, your user is now active
8/11
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Sunday 16/09/2007, 18:48

Real nice, now is more easy to upload decks, as you don't have to keep going up to put the code
9/11
Zhupons - Titan Português
Sunday 16/09/2007, 22:11

I just upload one deck but I did one mistake, I put Oryon lvl 2 instead of Hel! so I think the owners should be able to delect the decks, not change because we could do it after some coments and them begginers and other peopleo will think one deck is the most and it isn't, but we should be able to erase it, or change it in the condition of all coments desapear!
10/11
Sunday 16/09/2007, 23:27

I realized your mistake And added the delete option to the To Do list.

Be patient please, I'll be working hard on this all the week long, but I have todo other things (japanese lessons, register at the university, look for a job.... the usual things :razz

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals