Tired of uppers?

Tired of Uppers?
Friday 20/04/2007, 00:08
Bloodmoor - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Tired of uppers?
Bloodmoor - Imperator English - Friday 20/04/2007, 00:08

Uppers can easily be frustrated with a Sacrohm deck.If you are not adverse to using doubles...Grax and Uranus are perfect.If not...use Pussycats to support.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 20/04/2007, 09:21

What do u mean by tired of Uppers? are u saying that they cannot beat Pussycats and Sakrohm?
IMO try a Uppers deck with support from either All Stars or Ulu Watu.

Lamar *5
Striker *4
Lewis *3
Flo *2
Samantha *2 (stop Opp Bonus can give Pussycats a hard time)
Rubie *3 (stop Opp Ability can give Sakrohm a hard time)
Frankie Hi *3
Zatman *3
3/11
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 20/04/2007, 09:37

Hmmm yep..i saw ur deck if im not right its filled with graks graks Uranus uranus skrum skrum skrum skrum?
nah anyway i got jackie hehe
4/11
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2007, 11:07

Hmmm not always bro all Uppers need to do is block and they pretty good at that...Pussycats support is kinda weak with people always havin unevolved cards...people play Uranus on 1 pill so he is kinda easy to block...and if you add a Rubie the saks deck gets 1 hell of a shock...people use the Uppers incorrectly to me they strictly blockers

keep it up kid
Soldier On
5/11
Friday 20/04/2007, 11:22

Yeah, saw that deck once, hehe! hated it!
6/11
Friday 20/04/2007, 13:05

Yes 6sims-SVENEVO...I did use that deck once upon a time.I no longer use doubles and have a 2-clan deck...and yes...it's Sacrohm and Pussycats.Also remember beating you at least once JP.I'm not saying it's invincible mind you....just a good counter-deck to Uppers.Montana's give more trouble with it strangely enough.
I also gotta say to you who criticised me with my old deck.....you were right.I am having WAY more fun playing no doubles.Much more challenging.
7/11
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/04/2007, 23:36

I think you are talking about different things...
when blodmoor is saying "If you are not adverse to using doubles" or "I am having WAY more fun playing no doubles" I think he is reffering to the "normal" deck not the elo deck
many times people assume that the subject is about elo, but it could be interesting to talk sometimes about the "normal mode" ... although the decks are much more "violent" and rely maybe a little too much on luck.
8/11
Friday 20/04/2007, 23:47

Thank you Raven...and yes you are correct...I am NOT talking ELO here.Eg....Rubie has never been a threat to me.The deck I used to use was originally to counter the "Zat-attack"...where players were stacking with Zatman doubles,tripples...and even one guy who had a deck of them.It spoilt his game when he could no longer hit for more than a point at a time.I'd let him bash against me to the last card...then fury him for a win.
Elo is another subject altogether...and a method that I personally will not play until it's sorted out a bit better.
9/11
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 00:03

Unless you are playing one clan, then you could end up with 2 cards with no bonus so i don't play doubles often.
i'm using doubles in a training deck (2 level 4 coppers with their bonus is pretty good except against stop ability)
10/11
Saturday 21/04/2007, 01:50

Yeah, i understood that after my 1'st post,
wow you remembered our fight, i think we had 3 matches already total with that Sakrohm deck.
well my tournament deck consist of pure Uppers, kinda boring but you can easily snatch Daily tournaments.
My reasons why Uppers over Sakrohm, they have Jackie.
GGs!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals