Lost Warehouse.

Lost Warehouse.
Saturday 21/04/2007, 18:28
jamescoombs - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Lost Warehouse.
jamescoombs - Guru English - Saturday 21/04/2007, 18:28

What on earth is the Lost Warehouse meant for? Am I the only one who plays the games as per the sticky in this forum?

Had about 12 games so far. Had some (four letter word, starts with c, ends with t) just steamroller me.

2/4
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 18:51

It's a training room where people train their cards , but unfortuantlly there are noobs who love beating you unfairly just to get their level up
3/4
0 Wiivja - Titan English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 18:52

Lots of people play it wrong. Just tell them what they do wrong.
4/4
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 20:02

There is no "official" correct way to play in the Lost Warehouse. However there is a level of respect for the opponent that should be maintained. I'm working with the Devs (though the going is slow because they have a lot on their plates right now) to get some better enforced rules and new standards for the Lost Warehouse so people stop trying to use it as a hunting ground for BP/Clintz.

However I do feel that if you bear the EVO or HAN tag or challenge someone with that tag you are agreeing to play by those rules. Failure to do so means that you are also failing to respect that opponent. Which gets warnings, after which I nail someone's butt to the wall for.

If you politely air your grievances, and they come back with an insult. I can nail their butts to the wall. (and by polite I don't mean insulting or cursing or using a rude tone. If I find out ppl are baiting for insults, I'll get you too).

If you privately tell me about these people, I will talk to them. But if you don't bear an EVO/HAN tag or request EVO/HAN when challenging then really there's not much I can do. EVO/HAN is NOT a enforced method of play in the Lost Warehouse, it's just an accepted method by the player base that benefits both players. I cannot and will not force people to play by any style (shy of talking to people who are using maxed out decks to harass the players of the Lost Warehouse, since that's not what it's for).

StormWind

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals