Need to know the abilities of the Leaders

Friday 25/05/2007, 19:15
Symbolic - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Symbolic - Hero English - Friday 25/05/2007, 19:15

Ok well I am going to purchase one of the Leaders but I need to know what there abilities are before I go and buy one...so I some one can give me a hand with that that would help alot.

2/6
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 25/05/2007, 19:57

Search the forums or the rules or below

http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/urban-rivals/
3/6
Drain WMD - Guru English
Friday 25/05/2007, 20:16

Ambre
Team: Courage3
Each character in Ambre's team gets the ability Courage3. When played first in the round, their Powers are increased by 3.

Bridget
+1 Life per turn
At the beginning of each turn, after the first one, the player with Bridget in his/her team receive one extra life point.

Morphun
+1 Pillz per turn
At the beginning of each turn, after the first one, the player with Morphun in his/her team receive one extra Pillz.

Timber
+1 Damage Team
Each character in Timber's team gets an additional damage point.

Hugo
+6 Attack Team
Each character in Hugo's team gets 6 additional attack points

Vansaar
XP x1.2 Team
Experience points earned by each character in the same team as Vansaar are increased of 20%.

Ashigaru
Counter Strike
The player with Ashigaru in his team always plays second for the opening round of the fight. If both players have Ashigaru in their teams the order of play is random.
5/6
BDunkAZN - Veteran English
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 04:18

Leaders

The leaders are Urban Rivals most special characters. They belong to no Clan and possess very powerful abilities that could alter the balance of each fight.
Watch out, if you have two leaders in your team during a fight, both their abilities will be cancelled, even if it's the same Leader twice.
All the modifications caused by the Leader's abilities can be cumulated with Clan Bonus and character's abilities.

Ambre
Team: Courage3
Each character in Ambre's team gets the ability Courage3. When played first in the round, their Powers are increased by 3.

Bridget
+1 Life per turn
At the beginning of each turn, after the first one, the player with Bridget in his/her team receive one extra life point.

Morphun
+1 Pillz per turn
At the beginning of each turn, after the first one, the player with Morphun in his/her team receive one extra Pillz.

Timber
+1 Damage Team
Each character in Timber's team gets an additional damage point.

Hugo
+6 Attack Team
Each character in Hugo's team gets 6 additional attack points

Vansaar
XP x1.2 Team
Experience points earned by each character in the same team as Vansaar are increased of 20%.

Ashigaru
Counter Strike
The player with Ashigaru in his team always plays second for the opening round of the fight. If both players have Ashigaru in their teams the order of play is random.
6/6
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 11:45

OMG dude, why bring up this post again with EXACTLY the same answer as the two posts above??

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals