Worst cards discussion

Worst cards discussion
Monday 28/05/2007, 18:15
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Worst cards discussion
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch - Monday 28/05/2007, 18:15

According to you, what is the worst card ?
Or you pick a sucky card or you pick a relatively good card that is unusable 'cos of the number of stars

My award of most sucky card goes to Ogoun Kyu.
It hasn't got a good bonus for it's power like Terry, Nobrocybix and Bob Joby which suck as well

For less sucky cards my award goes to Erika over Billy Bob because she is rare , equally unusable and more expensive

What do you think ?
« Previous123Next »

2/22
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Monday 28/05/2007, 19:39

The game is not just for "normal games" and "elo games".
You may wonder this game is created for fun and collecting cards
By the way im having fun

You forgot my favorite card in evo,Gary
3/22
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 00:39

Where do you start?So many useless cards to choose from.LOL.Well I'll suprise a few by electing Zatman.My reason is that he is so popular in decks because he looks like he should be good....but I have NEVER lost to him....beating him with mediocre (power-wise) cards like Uranus.I guess this makes him suck more than an obvious loser card.
4/22
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 08:07

Zatman rox, i never lost with him.. And if you say he sux because you beat him with Uranus it's because you use the double of pills, so there's another advantage of fighting with Zatman.

Zatman : 3* power 8 with a total of -14 Opp Attack, Min 1
Uranus : 3* power 5 with a total of -8 Opp Attack, Min 3

Obvious
5/22
Drain WMD - Guru English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 03:35

Dont forget his weak fury so even if he did lose with Uranus , Zatman would of only made 1 and just one damage.
6/22
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 08:33

True, but that doen't make Zatman a bad card.
If I play Zatman with 1 or 2 pillz, he will have to play at least 4 pillz to make a chance (in Danger Zone)
7/22
Skimsa - Imperator English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 12:00

Yeh but -2damage, min 1or 2 makes his damage shink to a pitiful 2. Although he isn't the worst card. Probably flvio cr, 3star and only 1power.
8/22
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 13:30

Sometimes it isn't the damage you inflict that does the trick, but the damage you prevent by winning
9/22
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 21:50

Sssst dont tell all your secrets.
10/22
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 22:35

I don't even understand why Erika is a rare card. She is horrible. Bad Bonus, and Bad Ability.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals