Thursday 21/06/2007, 03:49

Hi all - I just started playing yesterday smiley On these forums, I see people talk about some clans that pair well together. Can someone please explain what makes two clans a good match for a deck?

Thanks!

Cancel
Thursday 21/06/2007, 08:35

Well it all depends on thier bonus's. You get a clan bonus for having 2 of them in play on the field so ideally you want a deck made up of 4 cards from 2 different clans. With that in mind choose 2 clans that fit your play style.

Clans that synce up in that one is a blocking clan, another is an offensive clan. Generally.

Although you cant go wrong with this deck.. Which is lame tbh.

Uppers

Jackie
Zatman
Rubie
Dorian

Monatan

Vickie
Don
Giovani
Rosa

Cancel
Thursday 21/06/2007, 11:00

I PREFER TO USE 1 CLAN FOR 1 DECK !

Cancel
Thursday 21/06/2007, 11:49

IMO, sticking with 1 clan is best, because you will always get the bonus....

for 2 clans:
Offense (power)-Defence
Offense (damage)- Defence
or pure offense.....

Cancel
Friday 22/06/2007, 09:35

For me..I would choose Nightmare and Uppers....Uppers can reduce enemies atk and Nightmare stops their bonuses...kenny and Mojo is awesome for its ability

Cancel
Friday 22/06/2007, 11:03

Just remember though Nightmare depend on their life gaining ability's and stop opp ability crushes them , Uppers are a great choice one of the best defense bonuses and with cards like jackie and Dorian they can do great damage

Cancel
Friday 22/06/2007, 11:32

The truth is using 2 clans is the best because you can put the 4 best cards from each clan in a deck.
There are absolutely no clans with 8 really good cards smiley
And even if you use 2 clans, there is like 80% chance you'll get your bonus anyway.. (and if you don't get the bonus, you still end up with a very good card)

Cancel
Friday 22/06/2007, 12:01

Yh every clan has some great cards and 2 clans is the easy option and possibly a Leader if u can afford one

Cancel
Sunday 24/06/2007, 08:22

I Would Choose The Damage+_ And Power+_ Like Bangers And La Junta But Other Clans Are Good Too Try Out Leader I don't Have Leader Cards But It's Powerful Try Getting One With Credits
smiley

Cancel
Sunday 24/06/2007, 08:28

Good Luck On You!Leader Is More Powerful Get Them!smiley

Cancel

Reply to this subject