Click here if you forgot your password.

Help a new player pick clans

Thursday 21/06/2007, 03:49

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Avatar_V - Veteran English - Thursday 21/06/2007, 03:49

Hi all - I just started playing yesterday On these forums, I see people talk about some clans that pair well together. Can someone please explain what makes two clans a good match for a deck?

Thanks!
« Previous12Next »

2/11
0l_Dysval_l0 - Titan - Mega Mega Ultra Deluxe English
Thursday 21/06/2007, 08:35

Well it all depends on thier bonus's. You get a clan bonus for having 2 of them in play on the field so ideally you want a deck made up of 4 cards from 2 different clans. With that in mind choose 2 clans that fit your play style.

Clans that synce up in that one is a blocking clan, another is an offensive clan. Generally.

Although you cant go wrong with this deck.. Which is lame tbh.

Uppers

Jackie
Zatman
Rubie
Dorian

Monatan

Vickie
Don
Giovani
Rosa
3/11
buayasg - Imperator English
Thursday 21/06/2007, 11:00

I PREFER TO USE 1 CLAN FOR 1 DECK !
4/11
ZEPPELlN - Veteran English
Thursday 21/06/2007, 11:49

IMO, sticking with 1 clan is best, because you will always get the bonus....

for 2 clans:
Offense (power)-Defence
Offense (damage)- Defence
or pure offense.....
5/11
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Friday 22/06/2007, 09:35

For me..I would choose Nightmare and Uppers....Uppers can reduce enemies atk and Nightmare stops their bonuses...kenny and Mojo is awesome for its ability
6/11
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Friday 22/06/2007, 11:03

Just remember though Nightmare depend on their life gaining ability's and stop opp ability crushes them , Uppers are a great choice one of the best defense bonuses and with cards like jackie and Dorian they can do great damage
7/11
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Friday 22/06/2007, 11:32

The truth is using 2 clans is the best because you can put the 4 best cards from each clan in a deck.
There are absolutely no clans with 8 really good cards
And even if you use 2 clans, there is like 80% chance you'll get your bonus anyway.. (and if you don't get the bonus, you still end up with a very good card)
8/11
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Friday 22/06/2007, 12:01

Yh every clan has some great cards and 2 clans is the easy option and possibly a Leader if u can afford one
9/11
Gone4eva - Senior English
Sunday 24/06/2007, 08:22

I Would Choose The Damage+_ And Power+_ Like Bangers And La Junta But Other Clans Are Good Too Try Out Leader I don't Have Leader Cards But It's Powerful Try Getting One With Credits
10/11
Gone4eva - Senior English
Sunday 24/06/2007, 08:28

Good Luck On You!Leader Is More Powerful Get Them!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals