Hugo x Ambre

Hugo x Ambre
Thursday 21/06/2007, 10:58
AkRmciC - Master Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Hugo x Ambre
AkRmciC - Master Česky - Thursday 21/06/2007, 10:58

Hi, I was wondering what exactly is difference between power and attack I'm not so sure, so I can't decide which one of these two is better, also if a character has let's say power 6 will it get 9 or is it limited to 8?

2/7
ZEPPELlN - Veteran English
Thursday 21/06/2007, 12:18

Attack is Power * Pillz used on the character.....
Hugo's better in Regular Play but Ambre for ELO....

as for power, it's not limited to 8........
3/7
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Thursday 21/06/2007, 12:55

There is no limit that I know of to power.

Attack +6 is better for lower power characters. They will gain more from it. Higher power characters gain more from the courage but you have to remember that courage is only on your turn. Think of it this way. Hugo's ability is ALWAYS active as well. Defense and offense. Ambres is only available on offense. I feel she is a good way to get Killing blows across.
4/7
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 21/06/2007, 22:51

In addition, people suspect you will focus on attacking, when you have Ambre, since Courage only affects offensive characters.
so, you can shake things up, by playing your pillz more defensively.
5/7
Gone4eva - Senior English
Sunday 24/06/2007, 08:25

Ambre Seems So Better And Also Hugo But I Think The Ambre Instead
6/7
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 25/06/2007, 16:56

I prefer to use Ambre with power altering bonuses and Hugo with attack altering bonuses
7/7
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 26/06/2007, 21:10

I prefer Hugo because he has higher power/dmg and he works all 4 rounds of the game. As an opponent of Bridget you just save your pillz when defending, with Hugo you have to waste at least 2 pills throughout the entire match (if you want to win with 2 successful attacks).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals