Daily tourny

Daily tourny
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 18:38
69 hoodrich - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Daily tourny
69 hoodrich - Legend - City Of The GodsEnglish - Wednesday 21/03/2007, 18:38

Can someone explain to me how someone gets 670 points during a daily tournament. The highest I have ever gotten was arround 450 or so. Normally when I see others win the daily tourny they earn about 550, which that number is
probably inflated.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 22:12

I would guess few (censored by writer him self) players who take eternally long to make a single turn, supposedly hoping you leave before them.
This is a really annoying thing in this game, not to say THE annoying thing. (Besides people playing to win in the training room.)
3/11
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the World English
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 22:44

The best you could do is to have a deck with as few stars as possible like an elo deck since you gain more exp then, but you surely know that...
4/11
Stalkingdemon - Guru English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 05:03

Fluffwig is correct

low star count deck, fast connection, and some bit of luck.

reading the game rules help me alot. heres a link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/gamerules.php?show=table

its easy to break the 500 points barrier if you just read and understand this simple rules
5/11
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 05:30

670 ? Geez... the highest I got so far was around 580. I am playing a deck with 3 and 2 star cards which is capable of wining all 4 fights in a match as well as going into KO with pillz left. I usually get around 25-35 points a match.

But sometimes it seems like ppl are getting ~50 points a match and I don't know how. The only explanation I have for that is that they might have help from guildmates. Playing a full 1 star deck against a full 5 star deck in the Danger Zone to make sure the low levels win should give you tons of battle points, especially if you think about level up bonusses and probably the KO bonus. Do that twice against the same guy and then probably against another guy from your guild and you have a very solid position. Plus, guildmates play as fast as possible too.

However, to make it clear, this is only what I can think of to get to 670. I am not accusing anyone of anything especially since I know first hand you can get to ~600 points without any help at all.
6/11
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 05:48

Well...i prefer u use this deck..
2 Zatman
2 Rubie
2 jackie
1 Samantha
1 Dorian at lvl 4 or 3(lvl 3 much better)
you obtain pure bonus...much better if you end the game as soon as possible
7/11
Stalkingdemon - Guru English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 07:36

Or for cheaper alternative

2 Wardog
2 Bruce
2 - 3 jane ramba
1 -2 Bryan

low star count with good power.
jane ramba is a good bait and the opponent will have to invest some pills to stop her.
if they underestimate her, she packs good ol 6 damage.
8/11
0-PI ELYA - Veteran - NOYP! English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 09:53

Lol... the decks are all very good but it's aaa.. bit too expensive for me.. who have played for 4 days.. =P
9/11
69 hoodrich - Legend - City Of The Gods English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 13:26

I'm sorry but this wasn't the final score. The final total was 715.
10/11
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 13:57

Oh well they should increase clintz cause making 500 points per tournaments is hard for me..

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals