Allstar/Junkz deck

Allstar/Junkz deck
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 15:49
Skimsa - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Allstar/Junkz deck
Skimsa - Imperator English - Tuesday 24/04/2007, 15:49

I'm making an allstar Junkz deckz and can't decide on the last 3 card. Any help welcome.

Junkz
Veenyle
Otakool
Keanew
Berserkgirl or Malmoth or Kawan

Allstar
Flo
Lewis
Dan or Striker
Eyton or Lamar

thanks

2/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 22:52

IMO, ill play it in a more Utility point of view, since they are known for that, make use of their bonus as your theme when it comes to Junkz and Sentinels.

Try this out and hope it works for you:

Marina *4
Striker *4
Alexei *4
Lewis *3
Flo *2
Allan *2
Veenyle *2
Kawan *4 / Malmoth *4

I would rather play this with Ulu Watu, instead of the Junkz:

Gaia *3
Nanook *3
Gabrielle *2

: Lewis can be removed for Frank to replace Alexei for Lamar.

GG's!
3/9
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 02:01

Favor Lamar over Eryton in ELO because Lamar can beat the Pussycat clan bonus and stop Nightmare cards from cancelling his clan bonus out.

Beyond that, like the above poster said, using the power trio of Alexei, Striker, and Marina to get two ability stoppers and a 9 power damage blocker fits more punch into your deck than including an All-Stars five drop. You could also do what a ton of people are doing in ELO right now and mixing underleveled Pussycat cards to fit Lamar and two four drop All-Stars into your deck. It's pretty painful to fight.
4/9
Skimsa - Imperator English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 12:57

Thanks for the help, ialthough i don't have Allan or Marina, i'll buy them when i have enough money.
5/9
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 14:55

Marina is awesome!
i have a deck containing:
Marina
Striker
Flo
Lewis
veenyle
otacool
Keanew
Malmoth
it works for me!
6/9
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Friday 27/04/2007, 08:43

Why would you play Junkz ?
I like Veenyle, but that's pretty much it really
They don't have real powercards compared to other clans
7/9
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 27/04/2007, 08:56

That's true, but i believe that Malmoth and Kawan can do real damage and are hard to counter with bonuses. Kawan can deal 7 damage and combo him with any of your All Stars, or fo simple with Malmoth for the 6pills for 5 damage, GGs!
8/9
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Friday 27/04/2007, 21:02

I don't really like Kawan because he doesn't have an ability, i'd rather have otacool and/or Keanew.
9/9
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Friday 27/04/2007, 21:21

Dont underestimate Kawan...he may have 6 power and 7 damage....its the way you will use it...Malmoth is great card too...BADSIDE weakness of Malmoth is Pussycats and Sakrohm defense

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals