offline DUC - Jerre Titan  
Monday 28/05/2007, 18:15

According to you, what is the worst card ?
Or you pick a sucky card or you pick a relatively good card that is unusable 'cos of the number of stars smiley

My award of most sucky card goes to Ogoun Kyu.
It hasn't got a good bonus for it's power like Terry, Nobrocybix and Bob Joby which suck as well smiley

For less sucky cards my award goes to Erika over Billy Bob because she is rare smiley , equally unusable and more expensive

What do you think ?

offline Bloodmoor Imperator  
Thursday 31/05/2007, 01:52

1vt jerre...what I meant was that I've never lost a hand against one using him.Even doubles.I have sacrificed Uranus to him on occasion to make his damage suck.My strategy with Uppers is to try to absorb the damage of at least 2 cards and then pill-up to overcome the Bonus.My ratio of wins is at about 95% against them.To my recollection..Zatman has NEVER played a significant part in threatening me.

Thursday 31/05/2007, 02:10

Maybe I could nominate the freaks....only one reasonable card there so far...and poison isn't a problem if you don't over-react to them.Needing 2 for a bonus activation,this leaves a hand severely weakened.

offline 6SimS-Sven Master UTOPiA
Thursday 31/05/2007, 03:17

Erika doesnt have abilitysmiley

offline W M Daexen Colossus Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 31/05/2007, 04:32

Erika definately gets my vote for the worst rare of all times: 4 star card that ends up 5/6 with no ability and stop ability as a bonus? Come on. lol. Comparison: Rubie who has the same power and damage, is only 3 stars, has stop ability as an ability and then pushes -10 attack as an activated bonus. Erika is a rare that plays like a common.
Not to be a copycat, but Ogoun Kyu wins overall worst card in my books as well. Maxed out, only has 1 power, no bonus and a lowly stop ability as an activated bonus. There are obviously ways to help him out, specifically leaders like Hugo or Ambre, but seriously you should never win with Ogoun Kyu without at least putting all 12 pillz on him; even then, most cards would beat him without any =)

offline 6SimS-Sven Master UTOPiA
Thursday 31/05/2007, 10:13

Yop bloodmor we have same strategy,i use it on elo,adding combo of vermyn n smiley
Cmon man you should play elo,you are anyway "master of sakrohm"smiley

offline A_N_N_A Titan  
Thursday 31/05/2007, 11:54

Worst non-commons: Akiko. Mojo. Miss Ming. Go see their prices. Weird? Not really. Thats why there is so little to discuss.

offline Memento Mori Titan Open Casket
Thursday 31/05/2007, 13:48

I don't thing Miss Ming is so bad for a 2 star card. It can fill a nice slot in an ELO deck

Thursday 31/05/2007, 14:19

LOL...dunno about "Master" Opapysven ...I do have decks without them....but I seem to have better results with them over anything else.As for ELO...well I played it a bit...but am really annoyed at the way they try to "even" the ground banning cards,etc.Totally crap.I have invested much time and hundreds of dollars into my pack...and I can't see why I should have expensive cards I can't play.After all...if it were that only full-level cards were allowed...there would be no need.Most banned cards are done so for their unleveled power and are 5 star anyway.

offline ReverseRaven Hero  
Thursday 31/05/2007, 14:21

Hey, A_N_N_A, Miss Ming happens to cost a lot because she is part of the newest set of cards. As for Mojo, it is because she has Lifesteal and she's also one of the higher power Nightmare cards.

offline 0-Jade Titan  
Thursday 31/05/2007, 17:42

Erika she should have not been a rare card. Only use is to fill up your collection and be sold at the market

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.