THE GREATEST(not really) ATTACKnot damage) DECK
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 09:06
VenZacTocl - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
THE GREATEST(not really) ATTACKnot damage) DECK
VenZacTocl - Senior English - Wednesday 30/05/2007, 09:06

Ok.....like what the title said

you dont need alot of money for this..juz buy the cheapest characters from these clans

Junkz (attack +
Ulu Watu (power +2) (MUST BUY Jeff!! power +5 in lvl 2)
Sentinel (very expensive!! dunno why) (attack +8..my personal fav)
Bangers ( power +2)
Freaks (very expensive too!! dunno why either)(Freaks does poison)

Juz buy the first 3 cheapeast cards from all these deck and let the bonuses do the job

this is my deck....(I'm poor)
Kevin (Bangers)
Tunned(Bangers)
Brutox (GHEIST)
Meyen (GHEIST)
Vryer (GHEIST)
Allan (Junkz)
Flyer (Junkz)
Klaus (Sentinel)
Luis (Sentinel)
« Previous123Next »

2/22
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 09:53

OK... your crazy thought is that you can win with the cheapest cards if your bonus is good, but then again you stuff your deck with 4!! clans so you will hardly ever see a bonus

I don't know what you are willing to reach with this post, but if other beginning players read this:
This is not the way to try and win a game
3/22
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 10:57

Well your problem is that you need to buy some credits
4/22
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 10:59

Lol...actually...I wanna sell away all my ghest cards...but minimum only 8 cards... so i keep GHEIST cards first..earn money..sell them....done!
5/22
12Lives_WMD - Veteran English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 15:09

On that note i was wondering if there was a such thing as a descent cheap deck?
6/22
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 15:49

Well here, my best advice is save your money till you get your 1'st pack, cool! Once you save enough credits (20 credits) you can buy a pack at the store. Then, once you open your pack and get your new cards, the money that you saved from playing all the daily tournaments (clintz=moolah), use it to buy cards that can "support" your new set of cards from your new pack, by then you could have a goal to reach while checking your options available to you in the market from your effort.
7/22
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 17:02

Jps right do wat he says
8/22
A_N_N_A - Titan Česky
Thursday 31/05/2007, 09:37

Agree. Before you buy your first pack your options are extremly limited and your opinion is skewed.

As far as cheap and good goes: Montana, Junkz and Roots have good number of powerfull cards which go for reasonable prices. The very top cards are all very pricey though, it is hard to find good card below 3k most are 5k+ and then there are some crazy rares

For a bit more help, here are the most powerfull cards you can get for 1k or less (in order of power):
Hikiyousan
Kawan
Yookie
Crystal
Venus
Platoona
Vassili
...and as you can see it goes down in quality very fast... still the last ones are Zatman equals they just cost one more star so they are not ELO material (also in other perspective: 4x Kawan, 4x Crystal are more powerfull than ELO decks). Just out of curiosity, the most powerfull card from them all is probably DJ Corr Cr, the most powerfull ELO legal card is GraksmxxT.
9/22
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 31/05/2007, 10:09

Anna good one,GraksmxxT is the best level 4 i think usable in elo,were talking in via msn whos the best card in elo
But the most powerful card is Guru Cr,consider his ability as STOP BONUS and maybe jackie
I bet Anna said it all,win tournaments,buy packs and buy those cards
10/22
TheScathed - Hero English
Thursday 31/05/2007, 14:32

Well... If you're set on using a cheap deck, whether because you're having trouble buying creds or (like me) because you want to try and win with weak cards for the heck of it, then I suggest you focus on only one or two clans. Seriously, man, 4 clans are not better than 2.

Oh, yeah. And Freaks aren't all THAT expensive now. Check the market.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals