Need help

Need help
Friday 01/06/2007, 05:02
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Need help
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 01/06/2007, 05:02

I need advises from u, top players. Wat cards shall I put in my deck? Wat cards are useless and I need to remove. I want to make a killer deck for tournaments and elo mode. I also want to get the most battle points but my killer deck is effective for a 1st round K.O but give to little battle points. Here are my cards:

Bangers: Kevin
Fang Pi Clang: Elya, Kinjo, Lost Hog, Natarang
Freaks: Boris, Graziella, Vassili,
GHEIST: Brutox, Mayen, Vryer
Junkz: Allan, Flyer
La Junta: Bruce, Diego, Jane Ramba, Mitch, Myke, Niki, Wardog
Montana: Angelina, Mort Bax, Ricardo
Nightmare: Kenny, Melluzine, Sheitane
Pussycats: Sakura, Wanda
Roots: Matthew, Sunnygoat
Sakrohm: Globumm, Ingsthra, Venus
Sentinel: Aurelia, Carlos, Luis, Miss Chloe
Ulu Watu: Coraille, 2 Hikiyousan, Jeff
Uppers: Zlatar

U could also suggest on wat card will I buy to make my deck better

2/6
ernieq - Imperator English
Friday 01/06/2007, 12:10

Pick a clan or two and collect up cards from that clan, preferably ones that have abilites (check out http://kirlad.no-ip.com/
juegos/urban-rivals/ to look at the cards).
It's good to work with some offensive cards and some defensive cards. Ulu Watu with Hikiyousan looks pretty good from
here, although the rest of their good cards are pretty expensive. Having Miss Chloe makes Sentinel look a promising choice
for you as well - she has -damage and +attack which is always nice. Freaks are fairly new, so don't have many cards, but
Boris is an excellent card, and Vassilli frightens people. Buying a couple more of those could give you a good
clan. Nightmare could be fun to play with, both Kenny and Sheitane are very useful cards.

I'm very partial to Fang Pi Clang, but mostly to my detriment because +damage is less useful in hard battles than it sounds,
and good players will be able to block you 1-hit-kos from Lost Hog and Kinjo. I've had some limited success with Fang Pi
when combined with Morphun, but I'm guessing that at this point he's out of your price range.

Most really strong decks combine Uppers with Sakrohm - both have -attack bonuses, Sakrohm have excellent damage
reduction cards, and Uppers have lots of cards with 8 power. If you're really going for the top, those are the clans to aim for,
but you don't have any of the really good cards in those clans yet.

So in conclusion: pick one of the clans and buy up some more cards, and try things out.
3/6
TheScathed - Hero English
Friday 01/06/2007, 12:56

Well, Coraille and Hikiyousan are already quite good cards... Jeff isn't bad for defending, either...]

I suggest you have an Ulu Watu/ Fang Pi Clang deck.

You can use Kinjo and Lost Hog to scare your opponents (be sure you only put 1 or 2 pillz on them) and then, when they use up all their pillz to try and block Lost Hog and Kinjo, use the remaining pillz to KO them with either Hikiyousan or Coraille.
4/6
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/06/2007, 13:50

Working with the cards you got i would go with La Junta/Fang pi

Jane Ramba 3
Wardog 2
Bruce 3
Bryan 4...12

Windy Mor 3
Lost Hog 5
Marlysa 2
Xia Leming 3...13

Thats a fun build working with minor add ons...Marlysa being the toughest to get

But if you want a serious deck i suggest you get some mean ass Uppers...and just build your deck around them...

Uppers set deck

Dorian
Zatman
Rubie
Frankie Hi/ Samantha they optional so to give you a extra pill depending on what you wanna do

GG's and WOW i didnt give advice like this in a long time
5/6
-NN_Sarphyrox - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 01/06/2007, 14:07

K tanx for the help. Maybe ill try to experiment with different clans. For more suggestions u can post here anytime
6/6
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Friday 01/06/2007, 14:29

Yh i have 2 agree with Ernieq pick one or two clans and builk a deck with them u could also throw in a Leader for extra power , Uppers are amazing , sakarohm go great with them =] just try differant clans and stick with the ones u like

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals